j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Question Input on Deca/EQ stack please??????

Hey guys, I just started a Deca /EQ stack yesterday (600mg deca/wk and 400mg Equipoise /wk). Please give me some feedback on this stack. I want to hear about some results with these 2 combined juices from experience. I want good quality muscle, but also want to see good gains. Will this work with a high protein diet and some serious lifting?

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    put some test in there before you cant get your dick up anymore

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quez82
    put some test in there before you cant get your dick up anymore
    could not have said it better myself...RESEARCH just a lttle more too..

how much test would be suffecient and is the dick thing a short term or long term side effect you are talking about. I have taken deca (600mg/wk) by itself before and it actually increased my sex drive. I just dont want any trashy water weight and already experienced knots growing under my nipples (while using dbol and antiestogens), so I'm kind of scared to mess with test for these reasons.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    get nolvadex bro to help with that gyno ..its' probably already too late...but i'd do 60mgs of nolva for 3 days to try and get rid of the gyno thats there already..deca will do that to you..alone with dbol ...test is your base bro..use it with every cycle ...it will help with the sex drive and not being shut down eventually you will be shutdown ..limp dick...i would run it at 600mgs at what your deca is at..or higher..but from waht you've said i think thats too high of a dose..

Quote Originally Posted by quez82
    get nolvadex bro to help with that gyno ..its' probably already too late...but i'd do 60mgs of nolva for 3 days to try and get rid of the gyno thats there already..deca will do that to you..alone with dbol...test is your base bro..use it with every cycle ...it will help with the sex drive and not being shut down eventually you will be shutdown ..limp dick...i would run it at 600mgs at what your deca is at..or higher..but from waht you've said i think thats too high of a dose..
    Nolva for deca gyno want do jack...get you some vit b-6 and take 600mg ED until symptoms are gone and then at 200mg ED for maintence....Put test in there Bro....

What is ED? Please write back.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    Hey guys, I just started a Deca/EQ stack yesterday (600mg deca/wk and 400mg Equipoise/wk). Please give me some feedback on this stack. I want to hear about some results with these 2 combined juices from experience. I want good quality muscle, but also want to see good gains. Will this work with a high protein diet and some serious lifting?
    run it this way

500 TEST
    500 EQ
    400 DECA (or even less DECA will still give you good benefits)

I hope this is not your first cycle - If so... just do TESTand skip the other drugs and save this one for #2

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg
    run it this way

500 TEST
    500 EQ
    400 DECA (or even less DECA will still give you good benefits)

I hope this is not your first cycle - If so... just do TESTand skip the other drugs and save this one for #2
    Good suggestion...

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Must have test, what is your cycle experience?? This might be too much depending on your past cycles??

Thread Information