Jarvis25 is offline New Member

insulin question

I am a rookie who is considering using insulin during my next cycle. Want to know if it is better to use humalog (vl7510), or humulin r(I know about the half-lifes and what not, I just want to know if there is any other considerations)? Anyone have any advice. I'm going to start at 5u a day, post workout, and move to 10 slowly, only one shot a day.
    advice?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Try posting in the Insulin Forum....CLICK HERE

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis25
    I am a rookie who is considering using insulin during my next cycle. Want to know if it is better to use humalog (vl7510), or humulin r(I know about the half-lifes and what not, I just want to know if there is any other considerations)? Anyone have any advice. I'm going to start at 5u a day, post workout, and move to 10 slowly, only one shot a day.
    advice?
    use humalog,keep some glucose tabs on hand make sure your getting
    your necessary carbs...One consideration is that you can control your blood sugar levels so there is less chance of hypo...Post in the insulin/gh questions
    or pm me if you are really desperate because there is so many things that go into slin that you should really no them all before messin with it and you wont get alot of answers at the insulin/gh questions forum if you post your best be is to use the search button and read read read.......
    Good Luck
    KP

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you're a rookie, forget insulin usage. W/out plenty of anabolics and GH, it's pointless.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 06-27-2004 at 10:57 AM.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you're a rookie, forget insulin usage. W/out plenty of anabolics and GH, it's pointless.

~SC~

Tru. Seems like an unnecessary risk.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    advice?
    humalog bro....Kingpin brought up some good points as well.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    insulin is way too dangerous for a "rookie" to be getting into.... i wouldnt touch it, for now at least.....

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

Jarvis25 is offline New Member
    Sorry, a rookie to insulin . I'll be taking some sust and enan, along with some t3 and nolva, as well as dbols. From what I have heard, slin will allow me to gain more mass, and make it easier to keep. Are there any other considerations for a first timer? I was going to follow a 3 meal post injection "plan" (pro/carb shake right after shot, pro/carb meal 1 hour post, same meal 2.5 hrs later) but that was because I was going to use Humu R which has a 4-6 hr life. Should I change it up for Humalog?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sorry, a rookie to insulin. I'll be taking some sust and enan, along with some t3 and nolva, as well as dbols. From what I have heard, slin will allow me to gain more mass, and make it easier to keep. Are there any other considerations for a first timer? I was going to follow a 3 meal post injection "plan" (pro/carb shake right after shot, pro/carb meal 1 hour post, same meal 2.5 hrs later) but that was because I was going to use Humu R which has a 4-6 hr life. Should I change it up for Humalog?
    Maybe add a shake in there to make sure of digestion when on slin...
    That last meal might not fully digest when the slin is in you..Besides that
    make sur you have a blood glucose moniter and check it every hour while
    on slin and right before and after to fine tune your carb intake...You don't
    want to take in too many on slin or else they'll turn to fat...But ptherwise
    it looks like youve been doing your reading so...
    Good Luck
    KP

Thread Information