AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires

First Cycle Final Draft

Heres a rough draft of my first cycle which will be going on in about 2 months after my cutting is complete.

1-12 Test E 500mg/week E3.5D
    1-12 Nolvadex 10mg ED
    1-12 Finasteride 1mg ED
    1-12 L-dex .25mg ED
    1-4 DBol 40mg/day

2 weeks after last Test injection start PCT:
    Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 4g Tribulus / Finasteride 1mg
    Day 2 - 21 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex /4g Tribulus/Finasteride 1mg
    Day 22 - 28 20mg Nolva / .25mg L-dex / 4g Tribulus / Finasteride 1mg

Supplements-
    Multi
    Milk Thistle during Dbol
    Glutamine
    Flax
    Chromium
    B5

Hows it look? I'm 19 1/2, been training hard for 3 years, 190, looking to gain some serious mass. Still deciding what style of training to do on cycle... Ive been doing the every muscle once a week thing, with about 15 sets per muscle for about a year now. I can either keep this, do everything twice a week with less volume or do DoggCrapp style... Opinions much appreciated.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    You'll get some negetive comments on your age...but the cycle looks good to me.I can see you did your research.Good luck and happy growing bro.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Looks good, but you are still very young and alot more natural growing to do. Good luck though.

Latimus is offline Banned
    goodluck bro...keep those anti-es on hand...

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    Don't forget to run the anti-e's in between your last shot and the start of PCT.

Yes you are too young but what can I say I started just before my 21st birthday. However I can attest that about your fifth week you feel really guilty and you feel like a sell out. I would wait, it will make you feel better about your gains.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate, umm get some NAC/ALA (or R-ALA) instead of thistle, both are cheaper i believe and work, thistle isnt proven to work.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Cycle looks good, nice to know ppl still research, but I would still wait for a couple of years. To each his own, happy growing... L-dex will prevent gear from aromatizing and turning into estrogen, Get you some Nolva to help keep the remaining estrogen from binding to your receptors...

daos is offline Associate Member
    yeah i would wait till your atleast 22. just my opinion though. you sound like an intelligent young man, and one who thinks before he does which is rare at your age. if nothing else mate, keep up the good work.

Thread Information