kidprawn is offline New Member

D'bol with Clomid or Nolvadex ?

Hello Guys
    I'm a new member on this forum & a newbie to AAS.
    My question is, should i take Clomid or Nolvadex ? on a 6-8 week cycle with D'bol.

Also when should the Clomid or Nolvadex Treatment begin?

Thanks in Advance

Kidprawn

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Please tell me you're not doing a dbol only cycle.

yep i'm doing a D'bol only cycle, and need to know when i should take the clomid or nolvadex and how many etc.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    what is it with people and dbol cycles only, are u afraid of needles?

Firstly, No i'm not afraid of needles, i've already mentioned i'm new on this forum & to AAS and have now twice asked for some help.

I don't find replies like yours very helpful for the following reasons:

I'm not getting the reply/help i asked for initally and i don't appreciate saracastic comments about 'D'bol only cycles' or 'needles scare you'

This doesn't answer my question and also makes me wonder if you actually DO know the answer to my question.

I Truely Hope the next reply is more helpful.

Regards

Kidprawn

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    They're trying to help you because your question is wrong.

You dont need Anti-Eestrogens for dbol since it doesn't have estrogens, and taking dbol only is like going skiing without skii's. Have a nice tumble.

But if you are going to run dbol alone, do it for 4 week's and get yourself some liver protectants as it's liver toxic... like thistle milk.

Maybe they could have said that from the beginning, that would have been more helpful than saying ' are you afraid of needles' or ' plz don't tell me your taking D'bol only cycle'

Anyway, what do you suggest guys? I'm a first time cycler, i have some D'bol & don't wanna end up with lots of water retention, which is what i've read about in these forums and elsewere.

Is there something i can take to reduce or completely stop the water retention?

Or is there something else you guys can suggest i should do or take?

All help appreciated

Cheers

Kidprawn

ok will get some thistle milk & do a 4 week cycle, cheers dave, what else to reduce water retention do you suggest?

Kidprawn

To be honest I thought the water retention was what you were after because that's all you will get with running dbol alone. Any weight gains will be water retention and this will go 2-4weeks after you stop taking them.

dbol is used to kickstart the cycles, it's like eating those breadsticks before the steak.

Anyone else that posts is going to say where's the Testosterone ....

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    Kid, how long you been training? D-bol is great in certain circumstances. Its a toxic STEROID . Yes you can gain wait but lots of water. What will happen after is you lose it. Im on it now for only 1 more wk (4 wks) but its just giving me the extra pump to train harder,the end result more muscell fiber breakdown. Were not trying to bust your balls but theres no quick fix. But to answer your question Yes, to both. Better safe than sorry. Without knowing your doses its hard to give advice . Lighten up SV-1 only ask a question. If you answered him he would of gave you more info. D-bol is great alone if you are going to be a monk living in the Himulayars. Perhaps you should rephrase you question

So 4 weeks of D'bol use, how long should i wait before starting testosterone ?

cheers

Kidprawn

Rhapsody, i've been training on & off since i was 16, just got back after a year & half off ( due to studies & no time for anything else ).

What should i use as far as testosterones are concerned, i'm pretty interested in sustenon from what i've read about it.
    How much sus and how often?

I have 100 D'bol by the way, how many should i be taking for the next 4 weeks?

cheers

Kidprawn

here's the cycle i'm currently doing, maybe it will help;

Weeks 1-4 Dbol 30mg Every Day
    Weeks 1-12 Testosterone Enanthate 250mg Twice a week
    Weeks 1-12 Nolvadex 20mg Every day
    Clomid for PCT

There are very good cycles laid out on the steroids .com webpage that shows you lots of different beginner cycles you should have a look at.

Ok thanks Dave, i'll check out the cycles for beginners on steroids .com
    That cycle your doing sounds pretty effective.

Cheers

Kidprawn

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kidprawn
    So 4 weeks of D'bol use, how long should i wait before starting testosterone ?

cheers

Kidprawn
    I say since your already on cycle with dbol get you some test prop(ASAP) and shoot it 50-75mg ED, you could even get away with 100-150mg EOD but I dont suggest it, you will start to notice the prop in 1-2 weeks vs. 4-6 with test e or cyp. Get you some nolva and clomid for PCT

yep i'm doing a D'bol only cycle, and need to know when i should take the clomid or nolvadex and how many etc.
    How many weeks are you into your dbol cycle only? Or are you on cycle yet?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey kid, everyone was saying 'plz not dbol alone' as it's a bad move....dbol with test sure, but not dbol alone, take this advice and make a better cycle

and you will need clomid/nolva for pct

ldex would help with water retention

ok cheers all, will no doubt be back to ask more questions when the need or time arises.

Regards all

Kidprawn

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    You dont have enough d-bol. 1st cycle evan 20-25mg/day . so 5 x7 = 35 tabs per week x 4 = 140. Like dave stated use the test. You will get some bloat but the nolva may help during. Clomid post a must too. To me do minimal doses see how your body reacts.

daos is offline Associate Member
    test prop with a 1st timer? thats alot of pain and needles... just my opinion. if i were going to use prop, i would do it for maybe 1-4 week, along with cypionate and continue the cyp for 12 weeks. test prop is just such high maintenence gear for a 1st timer.

Quote: How many weeks are you into your dbol cycle only? Or are you on cycle yet?

I'm not on cycle yet, just get my bits 'n pieces toether, including help and advice.
    Appreciate all i've had so far

Thanks all

Quote: How many weeks are you into your dbol cycle only? Or are you on cycle yet?

I'm not on cycle yet, just get my bits 'n pieces toether, including help and advice.
    Appreciate all i've had so far

Thanks all
    Cool, I figured that out later...

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    test prop with a 1st timer? thats alot of pain and needles... just my opinion. if i were going to use prop, i would do it for maybe 1-4 week, along with cypionate and continue the cyp for 12 weeks. test prop is just such high maintenence gear for a 1st timer.
    Yeah I thought he was already on cycle with the dbol , and was trying to help get the test in his system faster that is why prop was suggested...

Sorry to confuse you folks,

i should have rephrased my question better.
    I'm Not using the D'bol yet, my intentions initially, were to get some advice & help on using D'bol with either Nolvadex or Clomid.

I later discovered from recent Posts, that it's not a good idea to use D'bol alone, which then led onto the discussion about cycling it with a testosterone .

Can i cycle with sustenon? is it ok to cycle with sus for a newbie?

Cheers

Kidprawn

Sorry to confuse you folks,

i should have rephrased my question better.
    I'm Not using the D'bol yet, my intentions initially, were to get some advice & help on using D'bol with either Nolvadex or Clomid.

I later discovered from recent Posts, that it's not a good idea to use D'bol alone, which then led onto the discussion about cycling it with a testosterone .

Can i cycle with sustenon? is it ok to cycle with sus for a newbie?

Cheers

Kidprawn
    Sus will be fine for first timer(I think) from I have read, no personal experience. You can shot it E3D at 200mg for a average of 500mg EW...
    Last edited by kronik; 06-28-2004 at 06:45 AM.

great, will order it now.. along with some Nolvadex .

cheers

Kidprawn

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveUK
    They're trying to help you because your question is wrong.

You dont need Anti-Eestrogens for dbol since it doesn't have estrogens, and taking dbol only is like going skiing without skii's. Have a nice tumble.

Actually Dbol does convert to estrogen, it aromatizes very heavily. Second, running dbol alone is not a cycle, dbol should be run as a jumpstart to a cycle that includes testosterone . You can run the dbol for weeks 1-4 at 30mg ED, using it past 4 weeks is dangerous due to liver toxicity and the compound will lose its effectiveness. Test must be present to support the gains from the dbol or they will disappear just as fast as they came. Nolva should be used at 10mg ED throughout the cycle, and clomid + Nolva for PCT. Please hold off and study beginner cycles to learn how to do it effectively, and for those giving advice please be careful of giving out incorrect info.

RJM03 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    Actually Dbol does convert to estrogen, it aromatizes very heavily. Second, running dbol alone is not a cycle, dbol should be run as a jumpstart to a cycle that includes testosterone. You can run the dbol for weeks 1-4 at 30mg ED, using it past 4 weeks is dangerous due to liver toxicity and the compound will lose its effectiveness. Test must be present to support the gains from the dbol or they will disappear just as fast as they came. Nolva should be used at 10mg ED throughout the cycle, and clomid + Nolva for PCT. Please hold off and study beginner cycles to learn how to do it effectively, and for those giving advice please be careful of giving out incorrect info.

PS: Dbol only cycles make you look like my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by RJM03
    PS: Dbol only cycles make you look like my avatar.
    LOL...

IronDoug is offline New Member
    DBOl by itself is like sticking an air pump in your muscle for however many
    weeks you take it. then after your done. you loose it all. what a dangerous waste. Oh yeah, bloat boy, your liver hates PILLS

RJM03 : please post me a beginners cycle which includes D'bol & either sustenon or Deca , i'd appreciate it if you could also include the dosages of any Clomid & Nolvadex i should use. ie: what amounts? and at which period of the 6 or 8 week cycle your gonna post & for how long?. ( if your kind enough to that is ).

Best Wishes

Kidprawn

DaveUK Already posted his suggestion for a beginners cycle which sounds good to me and is the following:

Weeks 1-12 Nolvadex 20mg Every day
    Clomid for PCT

How much Clomid in dosages plz and for how long?

Cheers

Kidprawn

DaveUK Already posted his suggestion for a beginners cycle which sounds good to me and is the following:

Weeks 1-12 Nolvadex 20mg Every day (CHANGE TO 10MG ED WEEKS 1-14)
    Clomid for PCT(NOLVA TO 20MG ED DURING PCT)
    START PCT 14 DAYS AFTER LAST TEST E INJECT
    How much Clomid in dosages plz and for how long?

Cheers

Kidprawn
    Response in bold...Read this for PCT:Pheedno's PCT

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    RJM03 : please post me a beginners cycle which includes D'bol & either sustenon or Deca
    You can't substitute Deca for test, it just doesn't work that way.

And Sust should be shot at least EOD.
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=94249

ED is best, and 3 times a week is MUCH less then ideal. I wont even go into how bad twice a week is.
    http://www.basskilleronline.com/sust250.html

Thread Information