Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Absessive is offline Banned

Post Ronnie Coleman Killed In Fatal Car Crash

NOT JOKING

This is a 1 time warning, we don't tolerate racial remarks, next time you'll be ban

JohnnyB

Beefbody is offline Associate Member

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Ur a Fruitcake, delete this thread before you get tossed

rhapsody is offline Junior Member
    Ban this imbolsil. Is this the same moron that was banned already ?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    You're either a stupid ignorant mother****er or you're a black guy with a weird sense of humor!EIther way, you'd bether delete the thread!

Quake is offline Member

Exclamation yup!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody
    I second that motion!

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefbody

I am not a nigger, I just don't like niggers, especially niggers like ronnie coleman or dexter jackson or chris cormier. I mean, Jay Cutler juices only alittle bit, and he competes at 270 pounds, and then you got a big fat nigger like ronnie coleman juicing to his eyeballs, injecting 20 times a day of dianabol and popping 30 deca tablets, and this is the only way he can beat Jay. The only way he beat Jay at the 2003 O was because of that, he added 40 pounds of muscle in one year, and juiced to his eyeballs, ****ing nigger

He's the only white guy in the top 5 right now.

Niggers like Dexter and Cormier drug to their eyeballs, and Jay doesn't juice nearly as much, and he still beats em

white guys rule
    Last edited by Absessive; 06-28-2004 at 06:12 AM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    this has to be that arm guy that got banned in a day
    ban his bitch ass

daos is offline Associate Member

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You are an absolute fkn wanka

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Absessive
    I am a nigger, I just don't like niggers, especially niggers like ronnie coleman or dexter jackson or chris cormier. I mean, Jay Cutler is 100% natural, and he competes at 270 pounds, and then you got a big fat nigger like ronnie coleman juicing to his eyeballs, injecting 20 times a day and popping 30 tablets, and this is the only way he can beat Jay. The only way he beat Jay at the 2003 O was because of that.

Niggers like Dexter and Cormier drug to their eyeballs, and Jay doesn't even take a steroid , and he still beats em

white guys rule
    lol

jay's natural...right

silly little boy

yo man,
    I got abolsutely nothing against roids or anything like that, only niggers and niggers who take roids, i think taking roids is fine, dont get me wrong

when white guys take gear and get huge, then I think #

but when a nigger takes roids and get huges, I think

ronnie coleman and dexter jackson looks like a monkey, with big nigger lips...LOL

joe_capone is offline Member
    racist mother****er. i feel sorry for the bitch you came out of. you are one sad example of a human being. go **** yourself. i hope you get banned for another 200 years. people come here for education not your stupid racist comments.. blow your brains your brains out like hitler did ****ing nazi.

I've never been on here before, I ain't insulting you, I just dont like niggers

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Absessive, you've got an attitude problem bud!

Hope they ban your ass!!!

I've never been on here before, I ain't insulting you, I just dont like niggers
    thats good for you bro...but when you post in an open forum and not a KKK
    forum your going to get flamed to death for insulting the people in the forum..
    this is an anabolics board, not a racist board...so grow up and play somewhere else little boy....BTW you would never say any of these things to
    ronnie or anybody that looks like him in person because they would beat you like a girl.......

huh??

so this is the nice mature way to make an appearnce infront of everyone?? you seriously dont know how to fit in.. i wouldnt be surprised if u were one left out mother****er during your child hood years. looser. did your dad beat you or did your doctor drop you when u were born?

shows you are one jelous mother****er.. and a disgrace to your own kind. you say your black.. and you have nothing against steroids ... but u have people liek coleman and dexter??? so its okay for you to juice it ??? lmfao!!!!

theres alot of black people here who would love to shove you back inside the bitch you came out of.. try saying that in person.

you are just a waste of breathing air and precious space on earth. go blow your brains out faggot. or learn how to respect your own people.

and if you can't say something to someones face it shouldn't be said unless your a bitch........

yo man, I am not nigger, that was a mistake. I meant to say that I wasn't

ok.. just go inject some testosterone str8 into your veins.. leave the air in the syringe and the bubbles too... hopefuly u die or somethin.. you aint human anyways.

go to a kkk forum or something faggot.

daos is offline Associate Member
    you know abessive, one of these days an african american might save your life. how you gonna feel then? sounds like you have lots of anger, and need help bro. it must be living hell to have THAT much anger built up towards someone because of the color of thier skin. what a huge weight to carry everyday....

i feel for you bro!

come on bro, you gotta' admit niggers ain't good for our country, I say down with nigger, bang em in jail

priest_416 is offline Registered User
    just delete this bull**** and leave. Your just somebody trying to cause trouble....take that **** somewhere else.

W.J.A.B. is offline New Member
    your a ****ing joke, grow up you ****ing goof! or better yet do everyone a favour and go hang yourself bitch, this is a bodybuilding forum not a place to give racist comments, why dont you be a man and go to a contest and say that **** to his face so we laugh while he beats your little bitch ass on tv.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    This thread show your ignorance, first if you knew how to read you'd see that this is the steroid forum. It's not any race of people that are bad for this country it's people like you that are bad for this country. One thing for sure is you won't bring your stupidity here.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Looks like someone did it before me. It's backwards people like this that bring our country down. We can ban them from this board, I wish we could ban them from the country.

JohnnyB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Karma is all I have to say to you..................... Starting stupid stuff like this will end up comeing back to haunt you in some way.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hi Hoss, Daman, Barbarian, some form of childish 1/2 brained retarded dropped on my head as a youngin', idiot.

~SC~

fabry is offline Senior Member
    absessive,
    never thought an idiot like u could be able to find this forum and, more, have the "good" idea to post something like this in it!
    i tell u what i think about... "niggers"!
    i hope a big black nigger is gonna find out who u are and where u stay!
    i hope this big black nigger with his big black dick is going to **** u from behind!
    and i hope that after he does, u will be still able to talk to say: "thanks, my nigger friend, i thought u were going to hit my head with that big black stuff!".

the mother of the idiots is always pregnant!.

fabry

I am not a nigger, I just don't like niggers, especially niggers like ronnie coleman or dexter jackson or chris cormier. I mean, Jay Cutler juices only alittle bit, and he competes at 270 pounds, and then you got a big fat nigger like ronnie coleman juicing to his eyeballs, injecting 20 times a day of dianabol and popping 30 deca tablets, and this is the only way he can beat Jay. The only way he beat Jay at the 2003 O was because of that, he added 40 pounds of muscle in one year, and juiced to his eyeballs, ****ing nigger

Niggers like Dexter and Cormier drug to their eyeballs, and Jay doesn't juice nearly as much, and he still beats em

white guys rule
    LMAO --> Dianabol injections and Deca Tablets

just proove that he is a moron

greets
    Kingofmasters

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    dianabol injections and deca tabs....hahahaha...next time u post, if u don't get banned, y don't u check your facts....and one more thing, you have to be dome ignorant redneck F@uck to think that jay barely juices, y don't u just crawl under a rock and die...ronnie cannot be beat.....PERIOD

bjayg is offline Member
    get a life biatch.....

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior_FKG
    dianabol injections and deca tabs....hahahaha...next time u post, if u don't get banned, y don't u check your facts....and one more thing, you have to be dome ignorant redneck F@uck to think that jay barely juices, y don't u just crawl under a rock and die...ronnie cannot be beat.....PERIOD
    ****, you beat me to it! Deca tabs? WOW, not only is a a redneck racist, he's an idiot.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Absessive] injecting 20 times a day of dianabol and popping 30 deca tablets

injecting d-bol, and eating deca????????????? uhhh dude get your head out of your ass.

big swoll is offline Member
    someone please delete this thread

Okay why do I get repeated 4 times about the deca tabs and dianabol injection

Just proove nobody listens --> (Depression-mode)!

Hahaha

Greets
    Kingofmasters

djboots is offline Associate Member
    some people are so ignorant

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Next time ?

this butthole is way past ban. At this point I am thinkning about cutting his heart out with a chainsaw.

NOT JOKING

This is a 1 time warning, we don't tolerate racial remarks, next time you'll be ban

JohnnyB

buffteen is offline Junior Member
    This funny, why is anyone giving this guy the time of day? We dont get angry with monkeys for beeing dumb and ignorant we just let them be. Let this guy stay in his cave and move on to more important things, he is probably just flame baiting anyway, he couldnt possibly be serious after the deca tab remark, although you can inject d-bol (its called reforvit-b)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information