Thread: Drug test!

Quake is offline Member

Exclamation Drug test!

Have been told today that drug tests are going to be carried out in work. Am in mid-cycle but am now discontinuing it. Trouble is I've got testicular shrinkage and want to know if HCG is searched for in drug tests? I haven't got clomid unfortunately, HCG is the only thing that's gonna bring my boys back to life, that and trib, but trib is legal so I'm not worried about that. Need to know!

Thanks!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm HCG isnt a drug, so i wouldnt expect it to be checked for in drug tests

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    What business are you in then because drug test for aas are rare because of the expense they usually only test for cocaine,amphetimines,dope,heroin and maybe 2 others.I would check it out before stopping your cycle.

Quake is offline Member
    I work for the government (without being too specific), so tests could be extensive.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Cant see why even the government would do tests to determine wether your taking steroids or not.Its not as if there gonna interfere with your work really whatever field your in.Worth checking out tho.

The only test u may pass with HCG is a pregnancy test!

Quake is offline Member

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by unhcj
    The only test u may pass with HCG is a pregnancy test!
    This is no time for jokes I could lose my job!

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    HCG , is not an anabolic /an-drogenic steroid but a natural protein hormone which develops in the placenta of a pregnant woman. HCG is manufac-tured from the urine of pregnant women since it is excreted in un-changed form from the blood via the woman's urine, passing through the kidneys.

Youre fine. Theres no need for the government to test everynoe in your office for anyhting but the usual scheduled drugs. The increased cost to test everyone for them would be quite extensive considering they would probably only catch one guy, YOU. Think about it whats the average age for the person in your office and see if that demographic would fit a profile which would be a likely candidate for steroid abuse .

djboots is offline Associate Member
    I took a 10 panel drug test for my job and passed no prob but that was for a bank not the us gov

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well, here is how I see it, your opinion may vary....

1)No point discontinuing the cycle because either 1)they wont test for AAS or 2)chances are it wont be out of your system in time anyways. unless you are running something like dbol only, or some other VERY short acting drug. any injectable pretty much rules that out. save 1 or 2.

2)hcg is pointless in post cycle imo. The only time I would use it is midway through a long cycle (13+weeks) as soon as you get off the hcg your back to square one.

3)if it were me I'd continue the cycle and get some nolva and clomid.

Latimus is offline Banned
    government jobs dont test for aas...law enforcement sure arent...i wouldnt let it bother you bro...they just want the coke heads..not the meatheads

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    there was a thread not too long ago that said the us goverment doesn't test its military people for aas unless a commanding officer wants one for someone. i took a goverment drug test while on some prohormone stuff and they never said anything to me about it. i am almost positive that the goverment wouldn't spend over a 100 bucks a person to do a drug test that tests for steroids . stay on the cycle it won't be out of your system anyway.

Quake is offline Member
    Thanks for the feedback ppl. I am going to discontinue it, not just because of the tests, but also because I feel I've started a cycle too soon after starting back regularly in the gym (I've only been back at it regularly for about 4 and a half months) and need to rebuild my natural platform. I'll consider starting another cycle in about 9 months or so.

Your probably right about the tests, but I like to keep risks to a minimum when it comes to things like this, no sense in taking a needless gamble.

I took my first shot of HCG earlier and my "boys" have grown a little to what they were so the shrinkage I experienced is going to be nothing to worry about, that is the reason I am taking HCG and it is doing it's job.

Thanks again!

outlaw334 is offline New Member
    im on probation dey test me from piss test will it come out?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw334
    im on probation dey test me from piss test will it come out?
    Will what come out? Piss?

steroids dianabol euqipoise

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    what the hell do u mean?!

im on probation i get piss Tested wiill it come out positive?

Thread Information