Phyll is offline Associate Member

2nd Cycle in the works... Please Critique bros

Hey bros,

I am thinking about starting my 2nd cycle end of July. My first cycle was 400 mg Cyp + 300mg EQ every week for 15 weeks. I have been off for almost 20 weeks and I feel it is time to start again!

However, this time I want to do something more like a cutting cycle, and that doesn't last as long as the first one either. I am thinking of a 10 wk cycle running the following:

wk
    1-6 - Anavar 40mg ED
    1-3 - Prop 75mg EOD
    1-10 - Cyp/Enanth 500mg
    1-8 - Fina 75mg EOD
    1-10 - EQ 400mg

For Anti-es:
    1-20 - Nolva 20mg ED
    1-20 - Ldex .25mg ED

HCG through cycle @500 ius every other week

Should I stick to cyp or should I use Enan this time? Also what about EQ should I drop it?

Thanks bros, any critiques/ideas/changes is very welcome.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyll
    Hey bros,

I am thinking about starting my 2nd cycle end of July. My first cycle was 400 mg Cyp + 300mg EQ every week for 15 weeks. I have been off for almost 20 weeks and I feel it is time to start again!

However, this time I want to do something more like a cutting cycle, and that doesn't last as long as the first one either. I am thinking of a 10 wk cycle running the following:

wk
    1-6 - Anavar 40mg ED
    1-3 - Prop 75mg EOD
    1-10 - Cyp/Enanth 500mg
    1-8 - Fina 75mg EOD
    1-10 - EQ 400mg

For Anti-es:
    1-20 - Nolva 20mg ED
    1-20 - Ldex .25mg ED

HCG through cycle @500 ius every other week

Should I stick to cyp or should I use Enan this time? Also what about EQ should I drop it?

Thanks bros, any critiques/ideas/changes is very welcome.
    To many compounds for a second cycle IMO...Cyp and enan are da*n near the same so just pick one. EQ needs to run mininum 12 weeks. Hcg may not be needed. What about PCT?

I think I will stick to cyp then... Regarding PCT, I will use the good ol' clomid for 21 days again, it worked pretty good last time.

If that's too many compounds, which one(s) should I drop? I'll drop the EQ first.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, for starters, I would be running PROP 75mg ED. 2nd, I'd go 8 weeks with the VAR, and run the EQ and the Test at least 12 weeks. Also, Fina needs to be run ED at 50mg (if you've never used it before). But, I agree, I'd drop the VAR or Fina. Your running to much!

What did your first cycle look like?

I think I will stick to cyp then... Regarding PCT, I will use the good ol' clomid for 21 days again, it worked pretty good last time.

If that's too many compounds, which one(s) should I drop? I'll drop the EQ first.
    No, I'd definitely keep the EQ! If you haven't used Fina, I'd definitely get rid of that. You also will be jumpstarting with prop, so you can also hold off on the Anavar as well.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    wk
    1-6 - Anavar 40mg ED
    1-3 - Prop 75mg EOD
    1-10 - Cyp/Enanth 500mg
    1-8 - Fina 75mg EOD
    1-10 - EQ 400mg

For Anti-es:
    1-20 - Nolva 20mg ED
    1-20 - Ldex .25mg ED

HCG through cycle @500 ius every other week.
    First off, that is too many compounds for a 2nd cycle. Also, I ran Tren on my 2nd and it wasn't a very good experience, the sides were terrible. I don't recommend the Tren, but you could react alot better to it then I did. The Var for the first 6 weeks is nice, no need the for the prop since you are running Var. Aslo, HCG isn't really necessary if you are running the Nolva/L-dex throughout.. so here's what I'd recommend..

Week 1-6: Var @ 40mg ED
    Week 1-12: Test E @ 500mg
    Week 1-11: EQ @ 400mg
    Weel 1-17: Nolva @ 20mg ED
    Week 1-17: L-dex @ .25mg ED
    Week 15-17: Clomid @ 300/100/50

I'd also like to add that I've never tried EQ or Var. But from your planned cycle above, I have tried the Tren and the Tests. But, I'm going to go by reputable MOD/Vets experiences and give my opinion. I'm not reguritating anything boys, just trying to help Bottom line is bro, that's too many compounds for a 2nd cycle. Keep it simple..

thanks bros, I'll keep the EQ and think about fina... It is just that I have a bottle lying around that keeps calling my name

I like what dieselatc had to say. I've tried both VAR and EQ and they don't have the sides you will experience with TREN /FINA. I'd do either VAR or the PROP. If you can handle ED injections, then go with PROP.

Week 1-4: Test PROP 75mg ED
    Week 1-13: Test E @ 500mg
    Week 1-12: EQ @ 400mg
    Weel 1-17: Nolva @ 20mg ED
    Week 1-17: L-dex @ .25mg ED
    Week 15-17: Clomid @ 300/100/50

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Last summer I ran 750mg ew of Sus and 600mg ew of Eq , with Anavar 50mg ed for the last 8 wks and it left me ripped , hard and large. I'll be doing something similar around 6 months from now. Because it worked so well.

that looks good, BLT. Is that a good cutter too? I have always seen bros adding fina to their cutting cycles, but I dont like all the sides either

thanks bros, I'll keep the EQ and think about fina... It is just that I have a bottle lying around that keeps calling my name
    Yeah, I'm going to use it in my 3rd cycle, though I'm not looking forward to it. The first time around, I had to quit Fina. I couldn't take the sides. But, being my first cycle and not knowing much, It freaked me out.

that looks good, BLT. Is that a good cutter too? I have always seen bros adding fina to their cutting cycles, but I dont like all the sides either
    Yeah, it's a good cutter, but it would be even better if you dropped the Test Enan and ran the prop all the way through! (but, Wow, thats a ton of injections) Fina is also great for a cutter cycle.

IronDoug is offline New Member

Best stack to go with TEST Cyp

I only want to take 1 more compound. Somthing that does not bloat. Prefer
    a cutter. Winstrol Depot, Primobolon?

Quote Originally Posted by IronDoug
    I only want to take 1 more compound. Somthing that does not bloat. Prefer
    a cutter. Winstrol Depot, Primobolon?
    Well, it's not good to hijack someones thread, but I would have to say EQ is the way to go!! I love the stuff!!!

Thread Information