JrsyBerutich is offline New Member

Question on a recieved order

I recently recieved my order but I can't seem to find any pictures or info on either. They might be undergound or fake (hopefully not). Was just wondering if any one had any info...

1st: Test suspension 100mg/mL in 10ml vial: The lable is white and orange. Malogen is in bold on the top. It says its manufactured by E.L. Stickley and Co from Brantford, Ontario-Canada.

2nd: Test Cypionate 200mg/mL in 2mL vial (seems strange). The label is white and red. Duratest is in bold at the top. And it says its a product of Robert's Pharmaceutical Co. USA (again strange).

I'd post pics if i could. Any information is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks alot

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JrsyBerutich
    I recently recieved my order but I can't seem to find any pictures or info on either. They might be undergound or fake (hopefully not). Was just wondering if any one had any info...

1st: Test suspension 100mg/mL in 10ml vial: The lable is white and orange. Malogen is in bold on the top. It says its manufactured by E.L. Stickley and Co from Brantford, Ontario-Canada.

2nd: Test Cypionate 200mg/mL in 2mL vial (seems strange). The label is white and red. Duratest is in bold at the top. And it says its a product of Robert's Pharmaceutical Co. USA (again strange).

I'd post pics if i could. Any information is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks alot
    Was looking in my Anabolics2002, and could find the name of the test suspension, Malogen, but it say's it was manufadtured in the US, by a company named Forest Pharm US, but this product hasn't been manufactured for some time, so I'm not sure. I'd say it was a fake if it has the same name, Malogen, but is manufactured by a diffrent comapny. This is the 2002 verson I'm looking at though, so I could be wrong.
    The Duratest is probably fake. My book says that is hasn't been manufactured by Robert's Pharm for quite some time as well. It sounds like you might have been scammed. I would definitley not use the Duratest. Ask around a bit more about the Malogen, becaue like I said, I could be wrong.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Here's a pic of the Duratest...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Question on a recieved order-test-cyp_roberts-pharm.jpg  

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    How could you order items when you don't know what you are getting?

~SC~

JrsyBerutich is offline New Member

thanks for the info

I saw the pictures of the Duratest, you posted. Those are real???

Also I have Anabolic 2004 and the info on the malogen hasn't changed. However, I put on 3lbs in a week. maybe it underground or just placibo effect.

biggy_p is offline Associate Member
    your using them and you don't know whether they're real or fake?? i would have waited bro.. but i hope all goes well

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I can't tell you for sure or not since I've never personally used them...
    Only thing I can tell you is a source I know that I consider to be pretty
    solid offers them on his list and I doubt he would offer fake gear...

Quote Originally Posted by JrsyBerutich
    I saw the pictures of the Duratest, you posted. Those are real???

Also I have Anabolic 2004 and the info on the malogen hasn't changed. However, I put on 3lbs in a week. maybe it underground or just placibo effect.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Find a good source and you guys won't have to worry about getting fake gear...

SanitysDawn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Find a good source and you guys won't have to worry about getting fake gear...
    agreed, with so many solid bros out there its not that hard

Thread Information