BIGMAN@ is offline Junior Member

Cool QV Enantat Question

I have 4 10cc qv enantat. All have the hologram and came in the box. Now on three of them the batch number are not on the qv site but i am thinking the website has not been updated because the dates are september 2006 and i dont see any enantats past august so that may be ok. The three also have the circles behind the holgram on the bottle the liquid is clear and tastes good. NOW the 4th bottle is a different batch number(january 2006) which is on the website. The problem is that there are no circles on the 4th bottle behind the hologram ..there are 3 slits or cuts. Also this liquid is bright yellow and dont taste good almost like just plain oil. These were all purchased together and the bad one it seems matches the lot numbers on the website and the others dont yet(because of an update hopefully). Whats everyones take on this....do you guys think one bottle is bad and the rest are good.. i never had a yellow enantat before.......but the rest taste like candy so whats ur take on this......oh and all look exactly identical as looks go....

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    i dont know bro, i wasnt impressed with the enanthate at all

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    wow...sounds fishy....

i don't care for qv ent either....

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    i dont know bro, i wasnt impressed with the enanthate at all
    you mean QV Enan in general? I had really good results with it. went from 200 to 230 in 12 weeks... But as far as the posters situation.. sounds fishy to me

thanx i dont know what to do now....Do i have all bunk gear or just one bottle bunk........ive tried every test for autheticity on the bottles and all seems good.....clueless.......anyone

ps.. and i have always grown good on QV enantat so i dunoo.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Is the real deal supposed to taste like candy?

LOl.....u know what i mean.....it deffinately a different taste then the one bottle....the one just tastes like plain oil as in the other one tastes like others ive had before that worked well..And did i mention that the yellowish oil tasting one matches the batch number on the Qv site also ..soo how so how safe is it to say that thats a good way to check if its not bunk? I mean Unless this bottle is just underdosed but then why would it be yellow.....CLUELESs anyone else care to throw in an opinion..ALSO I POSTED THE PICS IN THE PIC SECTION...
    Last edited by BIGMAN@; 06-28-2004 at 02:25 PM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Chances are that they are legit...people are too **** paranoid about their gear these days...Most of the stuff reported as fakes is uaully older batches or brand new ones that people aren't familiar with yet...

Thread Information