Jrock79 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Nose Bleeds----Why so frequent?

Alright,

New here, just gonna post what I'm doing now and any good advise is warranted.

Pretty much doing a cycle to cut up....

50mg Anavar /day--Solution
    50mg Win/day--Tab
    120 mcg Clen 2 days on/off--Tabs
    1.5 CC Test Cyp 2x's week
    Have Novladex as anti E--Solution

Been on for 1.5 months so far....doing a 10 week before bulking up again.

Will generally pop a childs aspirin to thin my blood each day....was hoping this would stop the nose bleeds...check blood pressure...not too bad, but high. Eat right....But will generally get these while at work or driving....pretty much preying I dont while at the gym...any advise to stop this...maybe cut back on the Win? All educated comments welcomed!

Thanks-

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Sorry I dont have an answer for you about the nose bleeds, but you may try taking an iron supplement.

One question:

How is the Clen at 120mcgs at 2 on and 2 off working for you?

I always was under the impression that clen was best 2weeks on and 2 weeks off with ECA when off the clen, and then back.

How is it for you at 6 weeks in the way that you're doing it? As this might be something that I would want to try!

L8

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrock79
    Alright,

New here, just gonna post what I'm doing now and any good advise is warranted.

Pretty much doing a cycle to cut up....

50mg Anavar /day--Solution
    50mg Win/day--Tab
    120 mcg Clen 2 days on/off--Tabs
    1.5 CC Test Cyp 2x's week
    Have Novladex as anti E--Solution

Been on for 1.5 months so far....doing a 10 week before bulking up again.

Will generally pop a childs aspirin to thin my blood each day....was hoping this would stop the nose bleeds...check blood pressure...not too bad, but high. Eat right....But will generally get these while at work or driving....pretty much preying I dont while at the gym...any advise to stop this...maybe cut back on the Win? All educated comments welcomed!

Thanks-
    ......bye bye liver .... dude you are running 2 17's in the same cycle. overkill on the liver. also why are you thinning blood when your nose continues to bleed?? doesnt make sense to me...also it is more than likely your blood pressure that is doing it.. uless you do a **** load of cocaine!!

Its working...You can do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off as well. I actually started with 80mcg's then increased this past week b/c I felt it my body was getting used to it. I may up it again and continue with it after my cycle just to maintain some. I've done the 2 week thing a yr ago and I felt it didn't work as well as doing 2 days on/off (but everyone's body reacts differently). Give it a shot!

Nope, no cocaine..its only 10 weeks (Liver is fine)..well thinning the blood for the pressure but I'm trying to find out what to do bout the bleeding...I worded it wrong.. sorry

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    What is your BP? and Stats? Height Weight Age?

Not sure what current BP is now....Im 6'1 225lbs and 25 yrs old....BF is about 12-13%
    Last edited by Jrock79; 06-30-2004 at 11:27 AM.

Matto20 is offline Member
    Your BP is the obvious problem, and is probably off the charts. If I were you I'd drop the winny for starters. You don't need it at all with the amount of anavar you are running. I would also be very inclined to decrease the clen or drop it altogether. I'm sure you would get rid of a lot of side effects by doing so.

Thanks Matto, I was act. thinking of running the winny every other day....but didn't think about dropping it.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Jrock,

At 6' 1'" 225lbs you are far from a light weight bro! And at 25 yrs old and 12% BF! Thats pretty good shape stuff! By those stats it sounds like your in real good shape!
    However, you may have to start to re-evaluate your goals.

I am 6' 2" and when I reached 225lbs to add the next 10 or so pounds was easy and without AAS. I kept my BF down by beefing up the Cardio!

Let us know what your goals are? Maybe we can help a bit better!

Good Luck, MJ

Pretty decent shape...been working out since High School (18 yrd old)...Played Rugby in College (always been active since)...was 240 in January this yr....goals is to cut up for Summer (going to South Beach). Once I cut up a bit, I'm going to take some time off--then bulk up once again...I use to be over 20% BF and was 250 at age 18 (always had a frame to work with, yet not to attractive). My goals are to never become what I once was....I do cardio for 30-45 Mins a day (5-6 days a week)--Pretty much balls to the wall when Im lifting...Put on some Hardcore Music and I'm good to go!

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    The clen imo is what is driving up your bp, I would deffinately keep an eye on it bro

Thread Information