Thread: Winny Tabs

bigup is offline New Member

Winny Tabs

Helloe everyone. Just got a couple of quick questions. I just got a hold of 50 "FCION" Winstrol tabs. Now I am aware that most winny tabs come in the form of 2mg or 5mg, well these ones are apparently 50mg each tab. So my question is has anyone of heard of FCION or 50mg winny tabs? If so, are they effective, and how should i take these pills? Any help would be appreciated.

Surferboy is offline Associate Member
    Yes, there are 50mg winny tabs. Try using the "search" button. You will get more answers this way.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigup
    Helloe everyone. Just got a couple of quick questions. I just got a hold of 50 "FCION" Winstrol tabs. Now I am aware that most winny tabs come in the form of 2mg or 5mg, well these ones are apparently 50mg each tab. So my question is has anyone of heard of FCION or 50mg winny tabs? If so, are they effective, and how should i take these pills? Any help would be appreciated.
    Never heard of 2mg Winny tab, I could not think of taking 25 winny tabs ED...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    are you sure its a F and not a Scion ... because I have some of those say made by athletes for athletes on it
    it says made in USA also on the sticker.
    little white bottle says made in Canada

tabs are pink round with 50 on one side and + for quartering

Thanks

Yes Dally, you are right, the company name is SCION (got name over the phone) and it is exactly as you described it. Have you tried it yet, and if so how effective was it? What is the recomended dose, I was thinking of splitting it in half and taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon? I actually got a 50 tab bottle, I was thinking of just doing half (25 days) is that enough or should I do it all?

Yes Dally, you are right, the company name is SCION (got name over the phone) and it is exactly as you described it. Have you tried it yet, and if so how effective was it? What is the recomended dose, I was thinking of splitting it in half and taking one in the morning and one in the afternoon? I actually got a 50 tab bottle, I was thinking of just doing half (25 days) is that enough or should I do it all?
    well its gonna depend on your body fat level as it stands right now for the most visible results. What is your cycle history? and stats?

are you taking it with anything else and or what are your cycle goals?

I took it for a week just for kicks while waiting on my other gear. It didnt seem to make a noticeable difference at 50mg a day ... NOt tHAT I THOUGHt IT WOULD but I did feel a itchier scalp .. so it musta been trying to cueball me ... so it must be doin something.

also ... I had 49 pills in mine .. .YOU?

I am 25 years old, 185 pounds. This is my first time taking this stuff, and I am currently taking 5 * 5mg d-bol tabs per day (its been a week and a half), and I was thinking of taking the Winny tabs right after. I know they are both 17aa so I was wondering if I should wait for the d-bol to finish before starting up the winny or start taking the winny after 2 weeks of d-bol is up? I am just looking for a little bit of size but my main goal is to get cut.

biggy_p is offline Associate Member
    i think you should be looking into buying some test prop to run along with the dbol and winny.. you need test as a base for every cycle

I am 25 years old, 185 pounds. This is my first time taking this stuff, and I am currently taking 5 * 5mg d-bol tabs per day (its been a week and a half), and I was thinking of taking the Winny tabs right after. I know they are both 17aa so I was wondering if I should wait for the d-bol to finish before starting up the winny or start taking the winny after 2 weeks of d-bol is up? I am just looking for a little bit of size but my main goal is to get cut.

how well are you responding to the Dbol .. do you have any pct gear?

run the winny at 50mg ed for 5 weeks and cardio the hell outta yourself ..check the halflife on dbol and get some pct if you dont have it.

were both gonna have to see if its real or not.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Never heard of 2mg Winny tab, I could not think of taking 25 winny tabs ED...
    Zambon make a 2mg winny tab and iis more suited to a women but needs must sometimes lol

yeah im gonna get some pct this week. any ideas as to what might be the best with this d-bol/winny combo?

I havent got much off the d-bol yet, but I really wsnt expecting much since im not running any test. but there is definitely a strength and stamina increase, no size yet though.

yeah we will be finding out about this winny soon enough ... hehe

Whetstone is offline New Member
    Does this Scion brand make a 20 mg pill that is white with quarter marks? just wondering........

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    There are a ton of brands and different mg of winny tabs availabe...

bowie is offline Member
    my friend used some d-bol that had made by athletes for athletes on the bottle,they didn't do I thing for him. I gave him some of my pink snakes and he gained 15 pounds.Hope you guys have better luck with yours.

I hope so too, I will keep some updates on the results for any other newbies out there trying to find out the effectiveness of d-bol/winny with no test.

Update: Two weeks into 5 tabs of 5mg d-bol and I have gained approximately 2.5 pounds but the main difference I have noticed is increased strength and stamina. Going to start the Winny tomorrow at 50mg tabs split in half for the morning and evening. Next update coming soon.

I still do not understand why you are not stacking the dbol with some sort of test, you need test in a cycle it is the foundation of any cycle. do not just take orals

I already know what I am going to hear back from everyone but the fact is that I am completely trying to avoid sticking myself with needles. I know it is alot easier on my liver and you keep your gains from using test but I dont care about huge gains. I just wanted a kick start and it is working well in that sense. I have been taking milk thistle 3 times a day and I am going to get some Nolvadex for pct as well as a liver cleansing kit. That explains the no test...

I already know what I am going to hear back from everyone but the fact is that I am completely trying to avoid sticking myself with needles. I know it is alot easier on my liver and you keep your gains from using test but I dont care about huge gains. I just wanted a kick start and it is working well in that sense. I have been taking milk thistle 3 times a day and I am going to get some Nolvadex for pct as well as a liver cleansing kit. That explains the no test...

I know what your saying ... I hate stickin too man

good luck with your stuff.. but I think you should take the 50 at once

thanks bud, so all 50mg at once? i guess in the morning time then eh?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    thanks bud, so all 50mg at once? i guess in the morning time then eh?
    Yes take all at the same time and chase it with a pint of tequilla or maybe even vodva, but not sure on the vodva it may not be strong enough...

good idea man, should i puff a bighead too? hehe

good idea man, should i puff a bighead too? hehe

yes .. but only if your humpin or lettin Pammy honk on bobo.

yes .. all at once ..same bat time same batdosage

LATERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thread Information