Thread: Test 1st cycle

littleman3 is offline New Member

Test 1st cycle

I am 25 yrs old 5'10" 12% BF 160 pds. I want to run my first cycle but I am confused on what test to use and what to combine it with. I really only want to take one shot per week is this at all possible.
    Thanks for the help AR

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Its not Possible bro... Run Test E and 500mg a week.. its only two shots a week if you get the right sauce.. Don't forget your PCT also

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littleman3
    I am 25 yrs old 5'10" 12% BF 160 pds. I want to run my first cycle but I am confused on what test to use and what to combine it with. I really only want to take one shot per week is this at all possible.
    Thanks for the help AR
    Not possible to do one shot a week if you do a correct cycle..Prop ED, Cyp and E E3.5D-E4D, sus EOD or E3D. You need to research on proper PCT and supplements...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Plus at 5'10" 160lbs you are know where close to your natural ability. Work on your diet and workout routine and you can grow without AS..IMO

biggy_p is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Plus at 5'10" 160lbs you are know where close to your natural ability. Work on your diet and workout routine and you can grow without AS..IMO
    agreed you should wait a while before using AS its not a miracle drug, you need your workout and diets in check

Thread Information