Thread: Susta Only

OkieCardinal is offline New Member

Susta Only

What experience have you guys had with a Susta only cycle? I know test is always a good 1 substance cycle, but what results have you heard from susta only? Would gains be similar? Isn't it easier to keep susta gains than it is test? Thanks

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    your kidding right?

i would never run sustanon untill your body gets into your more experienced. sustanon or all other compounds which have little amounts of prop in it, need to be shot every other day. untill your running upwards of 750+ mg's of test a week, and your cable of shooting sust ATLEAST eod, then i wouldnt touch it. it ****s with your blood levels too much to only be shot once or twice a week.

so just to sum it up, stay with simpler esters, such as straight prop/cypionate or enanthate untill your ready for the heavier doses of test.

but then again, if you ARE experienced enough to be running sust EOD, i still wouldnt touch it.i would much rather front load a heavy cycle of cypionate with ED prop shots.

is he talkin about sustanon ?

Can you keep a lot of your gains from prop/cypionate ?

ya, if you run the proper post cycle therapy (clomlid, nolva,etc)

And no I wasnt kiddin... I was askin for some advice. I've read a lot of **** sayin sustanon has less harsh side effects than the other tests and is easier to handle since a lower dose will provide adequate results. Just lookin for info man...not kiddin around

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    sust gives the inexperienced user sides because this type of user will not shoot it ed or eod. thus his hoemone levels will be bouncing up and down which is not good. the body likes to maintain homeostasis. sust is test. a blend of 4 different esters. this is why longer esters are recomended for first cycles. you will have even hormone levels in your blood.

How many mgs/EOD of susta should be takin

bdoy8 is offline New Member
    hey dude i got similar prob.got only 8 amps of sust n im planning to run my first cycle 1 amp per wik...got any good news.tnx

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    no good news for you sir

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

?

Im on a sustanon cycle right now if 500 mg per week. I only shoot twice a week and I am feeling fine. No sides. great gains. stable moods. in my opinion it may not be the absalute best choice, but if you have it, use it. I have made some fantastic gains from this cycle.
    JMO

Mach1 is offline Junior Member
    Best cycle I ran was a sust only cycle for 8 weeks. Of course it was my first cycle, and you know what they say about your first cycle. Kept most of my gains with it with only clomid used for pct. Shot once a week at 500mg for 5 out of the 8 weeks. 30 lbs gain, about 2 inches on the arms and everything else growing in proportion. My #1 fav AAS.

Thread Information