Thread: Advice needed

NATTY is offline Associate Member

Advice needed

Anybody whos watching carbs intake, I time mine so I eat carbs after am cardio and after I train in the evening. Now I know you should stay away from carbs pretty much after 6..or I should Because I am cutting. My question is this, what If I workout at like 8 and then load up on carbs afterwards and then go to bed? This is causin me some confusion. I am not overly concerned becasue I am seeing great results anyway I just want to make sure I am doing Everything I can

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    Anybody whos watching carbs intake, I time mine so I eat carbs after am cardio and after I train in the evening. Now I know you should stay away from carbs pretty much after 6..or I should Because I am cutting. My question is this, what If I workout at like 8 and then load up on carbs afterwards and then go to bed? This is causin me some confusion. I am not overly concerned becasue I am seeing great results anyway I just want to make sure I am doing Everything I can
    I am also on cycle and watching carb intake very carefully. I dont know if my plan is optimal but I can say it is working wonders for me.

I work out at 7pm and take sugar/carbs immediately PWO. then about an hour later I take a protien suppliment or MRP shake for about 40 grams of protien.

This is the ONLY time each day that I intake high glycemic foods. The rest of the day I am on low carbs but not in ketosis.

So - bottom line - you MUST intake high gylycemics PWO so your muscles recup the glycogen. Once glycogen is restored, your muscles acan start repairing with protien. After youve eaten that protien, you can stop eating for the night.

Personally I think most people OVEREAT on cycle or at least they eat to high a glycemic index overall.

if you dont take in high glycemic carbs after your workout/cardio session, the next time you go to do another session of cardio/workout, your gonna have jack **** for energy.just a training tip.

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    Nice so Im on track thanks fellas!
    Also UrbanDawg: My diet has been working wonders for me its absolutley incredible! Good luck to bro

Thread Information