Thread: Winny Question

NATTY is offline Associate Member

Winny Question

Ive got 50 mg winny tabs that I will be taking with test prop 75 mg ed. I was wondering, A bro of mine told me to go with 100 mg ed for winny. This is fine with me just wondering on others opinions. Also Im running the prop for 8 weeks and I was planning on running winny for the last six although I think I could run it for 8 weeks 50 or 100 mg. My liver is in good shape as i dont drink and wont be drinking on cycle, I also will drink 2 gallons of water ed and be taking milk thistle. My qeustions are these
    1. Should I be doing 100mg or 50 mg ed for the winny
    2. Can I run it for the same amount of time and at a higher dosage than the prop (ie 8 weeks)?
    Thanks fellas

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    most of the people on this board will tell you only 50. i think thats bs and if you can handle 100 mg ed go for it. i know people who use this amount and love it.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NATTY
    Ive got 50 mg winny tabs that I will be taking with test prop 75 mg ed. I was wondering, A bro of mine told me to go with 100 mg ed(50mg ED) for winny. This is fine with me just wondering on others opinions. Also Im running the prop for 8 weeks(10-12) and I was planning on running winny for the last six although I think I could run it for 8 weeks 50 or 100 mg(nope). My liver is in good shape as i dont drink and wont be drinking on cycle, I also will drink 2 gallons of water ed and be taking milk thistle. My qeustions are these
    1. Should I be doing 100mg or 50 mg ed for the winny(50mg ED)
    2. Can I run it for the same amount of time and at a higher dosage than the prop (ie 8 weeks)? (Nope)
    Thanks fellas
    Research, we have had a ton of winny threads here lately...

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    most of the people on this board will tell you only 50. i think thats bs and if you can handle 100 mg ed go for it. i know people who use this amount and love it.
    It will dry the fuk out of your joints, and it is somewhat liver toxic. You are actually going to recommend a first timer(most likely judging by his ?) winny at 100mg ED...
    Last edited by kronik; 06-28-2004 at 11:59 AM.

thats nonsence, i would TRY 75 mg's, but winny at 700 mg's EW is a little overkill, especially if you havnt taken it before.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It depends.. if you've never run winny before, 50 mg each day is the safe bet so you can see how your body responds. BUt if you've run 50 ed in the past, and had few sides and feel like you should bump it up, go for it.

What is your BF%? If its not below 10% winny will be a waste anyway...

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    if its your first time I'd say stick with 50mg and see how you react to it. There is no need to jump to 100mg on your first go around. Just because people know somebody that ran it at 100mg ed doesnt mean its a good idea for you. Part of using these drugs involves knowing how you will react to them and ONLY YOU are able to determine that. The SAFEST way to do it is to start with the low dose.

Kronik - nothing wrong with 8 weeks of prop.

Alrigth then fellas I got it. I will start of at 50 mg and then see how it goes maybe bump to 75 and then again to 100. We will see how my body reacts to the drugs. Also My other question guys was can I run the winny for the 8 weeks Kronik replied no, thank you for your reply, does anyone else have an opinion or a reason why besides toxicity to the liver? I know when you run deca you gotta run test for longer and higher than the deca..is this the case for winny?

Thanks Symatech: Yeah I think I think 8 weeks of prop is more than sufficient, also I will have enough to probably make it 11 weeks but I want to go slowly and take it easy, no need to rush, this is a marathon not a sprint right? Thanks again for all the help guys

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    It will dry the fuk out of your joints, and it is somewhat liver toxic. You are actually going to recommend a first timer(most likely judging by his ?) winny at 100mg ED...

all bodies are different. and i said if he can handle it go for it. asssuming he has knowlegde on how his body reracts to the winny.

Thread Information