Thread: Finaplix

cshell is offline New Member

Finaplix

I am getting ready to end a cycle with 4 weeks of Trenbol 75 at 35mg every other day and was looking at Finaplix . The Finaplix would be much cheaper if I used it topically with DMSO, but have not heared many positives with this method. I barrowed some Finaplix tablets (20mg each) and ground 2 of them up and placed the powder under my upper lip. It took about 3 to 4 hours for the powder to disolve and it burned a little for the first 15 minutes and I was warm for about the first hour. If I could get 50% this way I could use 2 tablets a day and save money (I am cheap). Has anybody ever tried this?

coroner is offline Junior Member
    If you could spend 20 dollars more and get a conversion kit, and get 100% of the results, wouldn't that be better than spending the money on the pellets and only getting 50%? Or smelling really bad and getting maybe 60%? I personally think those numbers are more like 10% and 25% for eating/DMSO--

What I'm trying to say is it's well worth the extra 20 bucks to just convert and inject it.

cshell is offline New Member
    Has anybody had any problems with the conversion kit? I just get nervous making my own juice. I fell much better if it is made in a warehouse in Mexico with no governing body regulating them. I guess your right, I will order one of the kits.
    Thanks!

Thread Information