northendninja is offline Junior Member

cutting out sust.

hey guys im on week 5 of my 15 week sust/eq/igf1 R3 cycle and im really not liking the sust. THis is the first time ive tried it, and the first time ive had to use nolva, b/c im experiencing some gyno symptoms. Previously I was always using either cyp or enanth with no problems. Im thinking I want to stop taking the sust and sub in cyp instead as i think the inconsistency of the sust in my blood is causing the sides. Here is my current cycle,and one with the change to cyp. Anybody have any comments/opinions about the midterm switch?

wks 1-16 sust@600mg/wk
    wks 1-15 EQ@500mg/wk
    wks 11-15 Igf-1 R3 40mcg/day

proposed revised:

wks 1-5 sust@600mg/wk
    wks 5-16 cyp@800mg/wk
    wks 1-15 EQ@500mg/wk
    wks 11-15 Igf-1 R3 40mcg/day

Im still considering running the IGF during PCT so the 11-15 is not for sure yet. This is also contingent on my decision if I want to incorporate some fina during the last 5 wks.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    how often are you injecting the sust. why not inject 150mg eod. that will help keep levels constant.

Latimus is offline Banned
    if you are experienceing problems with sust it is due to the prop that is found in it...especially since you have no history with it...its too late to switch into another test and its a waste of sust for you...so i would suggest getting a ton of needles and start ED shots...its hard work, but it pays off...and its really your only hope...goodluck bro

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    I have used prop before during my last cutter didnt mind it, ok, Im going to try EOD shots, but its going to be tricky to measure as the sust is 400mg/ml...

Thread Information