Todd Scott is offline Junior Member

Primo cycle design

Hi all, I am 23, 85kg, around 10% Bf, training for 3 years. Im currently designing my next cycle, My past experience is of sust, test prop and winstrol depot. I am thiking about using primobolan this time around. Im not after a huge bulker cos its summer, just want to add a few lean 'dry' pounds. I have been reading about primo and it sounds pretty awsome but I am wondering if/what I should stack it with? I cannot get hold of sust at the mo (keep being offered omnadren "Its the same, honest") Loads of threads advise to run test, but I am not sure, I cannot really afford test prop cos of how many I will have to take. Is there a good, once or twice a week test that is not heavy on water retention that I should use? How about just using primo at say 200mg/week weeks 1-10 and winnie eod for wk 5-10?
    do I still need to use nolvadex with Primo? do I still need to do a regular Clomid PCT?
    I know that this is loads of qusetions but I wonna be big and sexy and you guys can help me.
    OH by the way, all I know about the primo is that it is in boxes of three amps and is costing only £4.50/amp. This seems cheap to me, what do you recon.
    thank you all. Todd

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    1: Many primos are fake! Only trust Turkish Primos in the clear amp with white label.

2: Omnadrens are the exact same thing as sus, but usually cheaper. They are just as good!

3: Primo/winny cycle is a solid cycle. Adding Test will yield even better results.

Take arimidex if you want the dry look. It will keep the bloat off.

georgie24 is offline Member
    primo and winny is prolly the best mg per mg cycle you can do! i have yet to try it with test but so far so good.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAWNSAVER
    1: Many primos are fake! Only trust Turkish Primos in the clear amp with white label.

2: Omnadrens are the exact same thing as sus, but usually cheaper. They are just as good!

3: Primo/winny cycle is a solid cycle. Adding Test will yield even better results.

Take arimidex if you want the dry look. It will keep the bloat off.

ok bros ,let me get this clear ,there are primos from shering out there (not faked) i have got primos a couple of time and now with my source being from spain ,i get primo from him and its legit ,never had fake primos ,i know primos are faked out there,but not all of them specially from europe.

for ur cycle bro i would recommend about 300 mg of primo and 250 mg minimun of test.e weekly or like u said maybe sustanon ,but u will have to run it e3d and sustanon is better if u dont want that much water ret. and also i think u should always have nolva ready or just hit 20 mg eod ,like i do with my cycle.good luck bro

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    cheers for the advice buddy, it was a big help

Thread Information