userfriendly is offline New Member

4 weeks on sust and no gain, what's wrong?

I'm just starting my 5th week of sust 250. My first week I did 2 shots, then went up and stayed at 3/week, but I haven't gained any weight or strength (or if I have it has been negligable). My libido is pretty high (higher than normal). Is this normal?

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Diet brother and discipline. Getting enough sleep? What else are you shooting. taking? ALL these are variables

i'm eating pretty clean, about 1g of protien per body lb (i weight about 200 lbs). My carb intake is moderate, and i'm eating about every 2-3 hours (although I don';t have anything to eat about 2 hours before i hit the sack). I'm getting anywhere from 6 to 8 hours of sleep a night.

I'm just on sust 250. I have some dbol and was thinking of jumping on some of that, but haven't started it yet.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Up the protein and carbs...... how much are you shooting each week?

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    More food, definetly not enough protien.

Fpot66

half and half is offline New Member
    Is this your first cycle? And what kind of sust is it? It might be underdosed or fake.

This is my first cycle of sust, I've done 1 cycle of just dbol before.
    It's turkish sust (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...607#post942607)

how much food should i be getting a day?
    i'm shooting 750mg/week (1 shot about every other day)

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i think you should be getting at least some strength gain by now your diet is not that bad to be getting nothing at all.I have never seen turkish sus. but i have seen alot of organon sus and they were all clear amps. with green wrighting that was on the glass itself and could not be wiped off. IMO it not real or underdosed but i could be wrong.

CCI
    CCI is offline Associate Member
    Check your gear bro! I'm on my 5th week of Sust too and my gains are crazy! I'm luving it!

sooners04 is offline Senior Member
    Sust should be taken ed or eod to keep levels stable.

Matto20 is offline Member
    What's your training routine like?

I also think you need more calories.

half and half is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly
    This is my first cycle of sust, I've done 1 cycle of just dbol before.
    It's turkish sust (http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...607#post942607)

how much food should i be getting a day?
    i'm shooting 750mg/week (1 shot about every other day)
    I know another guy on the turkish sust, its not the usual sust being taken right now but this guy seems to be putting some size on. But then again he's taking it with d-ball, eq and fina.
    As for food it depends on how you wanna look, I like to look pretty tight so I don't go crazy on the carbs and fat on my cheat days. but If you wanna look big then you gotta eat like a champ. Lots of calories

Duma is offline Associate Member
    unfortunately dude if its the 5th week on your first cycle and youre not seeing anything your gear is fake id stop shooting whatever the hell is in your amps.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Uhh.... sust takes 4-5 weeks to kick in really. You're only getting ~100mg of prop a week at most so that's not gonna do you anything other than shut you down. The time to worry is at week 5-6 with nothing. It sounds like since you have noticed the libido change that it is good gear. The decanoate ester, which is your primary ester in there takes 3 weeks to even start releasing it's test. That means right now your first week of injections are finally in your body 100%. So therefore, minus out the prop since it worked in 3 days (~60mg your first week), and you've got about 420mg in your body for the first time this week. Next week you should have ~675mg and then will remain fairly stable from there. Give it a few more weeks and keep up the diet and training. If nothing in 2 weeks or so than there's a problem.

i'll try upping the calories a bit, i'm getting around 2000/day right now. i'd like to keep a lean look, but i should still be able to put on a little size.

i'll also cut my cardio down a bit too.
    i have some dball lying around, should i jump on that? (20mg/day type deal?). If i

i'll try upping the calories a bit, i'm getting around 2000/day right now. i'd like to keep a lean look, but i should still be able to put on a little size.

i'll also cut my cardio down a bit too.
    i have some dball lying around, should i jump on that? (20mg/day type deal?). If i
    Read my post, then start getting atleast 3,000 calories a day in. 2,000 is not enough IMO. You're trying to grow way more than the normal individual and the normal individual needs 2,000-3,000 calories a day. What would that make you think you need?

ECoastVIP, thanks for the advice. I'll definately up the calories to at least 3000/day.
    If i don't notice anything in two weeks, i'll stop taking it.

I guess I should also hold off on the dball to figure out if this sust is really working.
    thanks

I guess I should also hold off on the dball to figure out if this sust is really working.
    thanks
    Good thinking, definitely hold off on the d-bol. I bet if you get your calories up there past 3,000 you'll grow like a weed in these next few weeks.

thanks again....
    i'll post a follow up in 2 weeks.

thanks again....
    i'll post a follow up in 2 weeks.
    You are welcome, and I'd love to hear an update in a few weeks.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree with ECoast, 2000 cal is most likely a bit too low escpecially at 200lbs. 3500 cal = 1lb. However, I would of thought you should of had some noticeable strength. Also, it sounds like you wish to be lean & been doing cardio. My guess is too much . Completly cut your cardio for 1 wk. Weigh yourself before & exactly 1 wk later. If there is a couple of lbs gain you have your answer .. more food less cardio not more juice

If you were seriously only eating 2,000 calories per day than I doubt you know too much about nutrition, no offense. Hell, I would feel like I'm starving at only 2,000 calories! T'would be **** near catabolic with no exogenous hormones, for most of us atleast. You need to up those calories SIGNIFICANTLY. And in the right manner as well.

Cut all cardio IMO. Your cycle is winding down eat a S**** load of food and bulk up. You'll have plenty of time to cut after your cycle is finished. You'll read it over and over: "Cutting is Cutting and Bulking is Bulking". About half way through my first cycle and eating about 3500-4000 calories a day (depending if it is a workout day or not). Started at 202 now at 214 with neglible fat gain. Eat right before you go to bed. Make those night meals low carb but with good fats to slow protein digestion (2 tbls Natty with a shake, preferrably some casein protein). 8 hours is long time for your body go without food, so if your serious set your alarm for halfway through your sleep and have a shake ready. General rules of thumb: eat complex carbs 45 minutes before you lift (simple will spike those insulin levels too early and make you tired) and about 60g simple carbs IMMEDIATELY after workouts (make a shake with some dexatrose sugar if you can find it, but simple table sugar works OK). Keep those workouts intense, I go to failure on every set but do less sets per body than most guys. Give a week rest per body part on average. Stick to these general guidlines and you should grow bro.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i agree with more protein , since your libido i sup then the sustenon is working, or something is!

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    4 weeks and nothing? sounds severely underdosed or fake..

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV
    Do you know anything about sust? Because then it wouldn't sound that way to you. Have you used it? Are you familiar with having a decanoate ester on test like nandrolone ? It has a 3 week half life. That would mean 1 week of having half or so of his first shot released in his body. Are you familiar with the quantities of each ester in sust as the decanoate ester is the primary ingredient at 100mg out of the 250mg's total per ml? Have you used sust? Have you used sust at 2,000 calories per day. Which do you think is the problem again?

i have used sus. countless times and usually by 2 or 3 weeks you at least feel some sort of strength or stamina gain even if it is minimal,i know the calories are too low but he should be feeling at least a little something by now.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    I'm just starting my 5th week of sust 250. My first week I did 2 shots, then went up and stayed at 3/week, but I haven't gained any weight or strength (or if I have it has been negligable). My libido is pretty high (higher than normal). Is this normal?
    dammmmm ,dont matter how u diet ,dont matter how much sleep ,with 750 mg of sustanon and 4 weeks ,u should of felt something by now,u might want to get ur gear tested bro,if u want any info about labs who get gear tested let me know ,it will run u about $100 for sample and it will take about a week for results.Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV

the only thing I think that's underdosed is the FOOD.

2000 calories per day? no wonder!

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    i have used sus. countless times and usually by 2 or 3 weeks you at least feel some sort of strength or stamina gain even if it is minimal,i know the calories are too low but he should be feeling at least a little something by now.
    He has felt something by now. He's felt the one thing you'd notice even if your diet is off. HHmmmm.... Let's ponder this a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    He has felt something by now. He's felt the one thing you'd notice even if your diet is off. HHmmmm.... Let's ponder this a moment.
    LOL

I agree.

I'm still wondering why he was only consuming 2000 calories in the first place.... wtf ??

i have seen people with piss poor diets and party and drink all the time and they usually at least feel some strength gains.The first time i ever used test i couldn't even eat and i had crazy strength gains and gained 16lbs.

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Your gear sounds bunk. But if you have no strength gains and you're approaching weak 5, check your diet. If your diet was in 'check' and you were eating like you were 'on', you would've naturally seen improvements.

Post some pics of your gear or research it to see if you've been sold a bad batch or were had.

Quake is offline Member
    I've just stopped using sust and whilst on cycle I was having real problems eating (due to creatine "sides" and too much kelp). All I was managing at best was 2 meals a day but I was managing to get 4 shakes down me ED. Even though my intake was so low, I still got real good gains.

If you ask me there's more than just a diet problem with that guy, that gear has got to be fake!

Thread Information