Thread: Injection ?

danny_may86 is offline Junior Member

Injection ?

Hello people, I am a first timer and have just got my first ever steroids . I have read articles and seen pictures about the procedures of using them, but I cant quite understand it all propely for some reason!!
    I just wanted to know has any1 or can any1 put together a little video clip of the whole procedure of drawing the steroid and injecting the steroid? The pictures dont really give me that much help, and because I'm a first timer, I want to do the whole thing right and learn from someone whos experienced. If no1 can put together a little video, is there some kind of clip on the internet that any1 knows of ?? Thanx

Da Bull is offline Banned

danny_may86 is offline Junior Member
    Yeh ive seen that site, its quite helpful like. How are you meant to insert the needle into the site ? Do you push it in at a speed or do you push it in smoothly and slowly?
    It also got on my mind where it says about pulling the syringe back a little when the needle is inserted, to see if any drops of blood come into the syringe. Wont blood come into it anyway because uve insterted into a muscle where blood is flowing around it all the time. If blood doesnt come into the syringe then what does?

biggy_p is offline Associate Member
    i push it in nice and slow that way you can tell if something is wrong.. if you just jam it in you could possible hurt yourself.
    if you pull back blood won't come, and if it does take the needle out and find another spot.

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    What steroids have you got hold of and how do plan on cycling them?

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    bump for the vid clip...I start my cycle in late July and wouldn't mind watching the actual footage how the pros do it....common, u all shoot make a vid clip of it......

Oakley is offline Associate Member
    **** I needed this cool link Dabull!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Go to the doctor and get a b-12 shot. Watch how he does it. When you aspirate it will create a vacum in the syrenge and little bubbles will apear. When you let go of the plunger the bubbles will go away. Then you shoot. And YES, you can drink winny

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Go to the doctor and get a b-12 shot. Watch how he does it. When you aspirate it will create a vacum in the syrenge and little bubbles will apear. When you let go of the plunger the bubbles will go away. Then you shoot. And YES, you can drink winny
    If you get a doc to do this then chances are he wont aspirate not sure why but all the shots iv ever had they just jab it in and there done.We on the other hand have to be more careful as we have no insurance cover!

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    hey thanks for the info. i posted a like thread yesterday and got hardly and reply but this is the info i was looking for. thank DA BULL. that is just what i was looking for

hey DA BULL, my pins are 38mm. should i bury them like in the pic. or should i stop abut half way in, cuz thats what i,ve been doing? ant thoughts would be nice.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    hey DA BULL, my pins are 38mm. should i bury them like in the pic. or should i stop abut half way in, cuz thats what i,ve been doing? ant thoughts would be nice.
    depends where you are shooting bro. All areas are different

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    you'll find everything you need.

thanks aussie. after browsing the site more i found the answers i was looking for plus a link for supplies. i have really learned alot in the past few days. i am really glad the is such a user friendly message board.

Thread Information