50cent is offline Banned

This may seem like a silly question, but...

are ALL pro bodybuilders on steroids ?
    And if so, then why arn't they all in prison?

You see, steroids tend to be classed as "illegal substances", so fellas, it makes sense NOT to take them. They kill people (and give you small packages) thats why they are illegal. Taking them is classed as WRONG.

You have to ask yourself, it is RIGHT or WRONG?

Whenever someone gets busted for roids (and any kind of drug) and goes to jail, I'm

BUT, when an innocent guy goes to jail, I'm mad

But if you ask me, a bodybuilder's head must be if he takes steroids, because they are illegal, and they make your package shrink. IT's a dumb thing to do, but then again, I never thought Jay Cutler was that bright.

Plus, it says in the Bible that you must not even see evil acts, so whenever I see a bodybuilder taking steroids, I'm always so I'm cleansed of the evil that I've seen.

Whenever I see a bodybuilder at my gym, I always because they are wrong to take steroids

TO ALL THE GUYS ON HERE, I SAY THIS, IF YOU WANT TO DIE EARLY, IF YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR PACKAGE, IF YOU WANT TO GO BALD AND GET A MASSIVE DISTENDED BELLY (AKA RONNIE COLEMAN) AND IF YOU WANT TO DO TIME, THEN TAKE STEROIDS, OTHERWISE DON'T BOTHER.

Musa is offline Associate Member

Question

Quote Originally Posted by 50cent
    are ALL pro bodybuilders on steroids ?
    And if so, then why arn't they all in prison?

You see, steroids tend to be classed as "illegal substances", so fellas, it makes sense NOT to take them. They kill people (and give you small packages) thats why they are illegal. Taking them is classed as WRONG.

You have to ask yourself, it is RIGHT or WRONG?

Whenever someone gets busted for roids (and any kind of drug) and goes to jail, I'm

BUT, when an innocent guy goes to jail, I'm mad

But if you ask me, a bodybuilder's head must be if he takes steroids, because they are illegal, and they make your package shrink. IT's a dumb thing to do, but then again, I never thought Jay Cutler was that bright.

Plus, it says in the Bible that you must not even see evil acts, so whenever I see a bodybuilder taking steroids, I'm always so I'm cleansed of the evil that I've seen.

Whenever I see a bodybuilder at my gym, I always because they are wrong to take steroids

TO ALL THE GUYS ON HERE, I SAY THIS, IF YOU WANT TO DIE EARLY, IF YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR PACKAGE, IF YOU WANT TO GO BALD AND GET A MASSIVE DISTENDED BELLY (AKA RONNIE COLEMAN) AND IF YOU WANT TO DO TIME, THEN TAKE STEROIDS, OTHERWISE DON'T BOTHER.

ARE YOU GOD???

big swoll is offline Member
    i really hate threads like this.....but more than that....i really hate the people who write threads like this......if you want to get biblical with it, it also says do not judge people----so if you are not interested in steroids GET THE HELL OFF THIS BOARD

Laws mean absolutely nothing unless you, yourself, believe in them. Clearly, not all "morality" is unanimous, or we wouldn't have to vote on laws. A speed limit of 75mph in one state is legal, but in another state it is illegal, is it a "sin" and an evil act to drive 75 in a state in which the speed limit is 75?
    The fact that AAS are illegal in the US has virtually nothing to do with their being dangerous, as this has been proven time and time again NOT to be true. AAS being illegal is a reflection of the weak, maleable minds out there, easily-swayed by one-sided media. Morality is an individual thing....not a universal.

I don't subscribe to your school of thought, but I'll use it against you anyway.....judge not; lest ye be judged

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Laws mean absolutely nothing unless you, yourself, believe in them. Clearly, not all "morality" is unanimous, or we wouldn't have to vote on laws. A speed limit of 75mph in one state is legal, but in another state it is illegal, is it a "sin" and an evil act to drive 75 in a state in which the speed limit is 75?
    The fact that AAS are illegal in the US has virtually nothing to do with their being dangerous, as this has been proven time and time again NOT to be true. AAS being illegal is a reflection of the weak, maleable minds out there, easily-swayed by one-sided media. Morality is an individual thing....not a universal.

I don't subscribe to your school of thought, but I'll use it against you anyway.....judge not; lest ye be judged
    Preacher on brother einstein........can I get an AMEN?

50cent is offline Banned
    good point, we'll agree to disagree
    but whilst your I'm getting

Thread Information