Thread: T3 + Eca + 1t

Brando457 is offline New Member

T3 + Eca + 1t

ok I m plannin on doing a cutting stack. I've been researching and have come to this conclusion.

T3 - Cynomel - each pill 25mcg.
    1T - Rich gaspri 50mg per pill
    ECA - follow label and build dosage like a intelligent person

anyway I'm figuring run T3 for 2 weeks at 25mcg to start and after 4 days up it to 50mcg, then stay at 50 for 6 days, then go back down to 25 for the remaining 4 days. Along side this I'd run the 1t at 50mg a day. Then after the inital 2 weeks run only the eca for 2 weeks. Then for another 2 weeks run the same cycle again 1t + the t3 for 2 weeks at same dosage building. Then finally finish up again with the eca.

I currently weigh approx 220. This will be my second cycle of T3, and first of 1t, although I've done M1t stacked with 4ad before.

I'd also take multivitamin and a whey drink daily.

My goal is to cut off significant amount of fat while retaining as much muscle as possible (where the 1t comes into play)

for pct after the first 2 weeks of 1t I would do probably clomid or nolvadex , maybe even get away with a high dosage of 6-oxo since it isn't that strong. Same will follow at the last 2 weeks of cycle.

Thanks for imput.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    T3 plus ECA looks good to me. I do not know enough of the anti-catabolic effects of 1T. Maybe someone else could throw some imput on this, I know people are getting really good results off of T3 and Clen .

t3 and clen ran at the same time? or the way i m stating at 2 weeks of t3, 2 weeks of eca?

T3 and clen can be run independently or together. The purpose of running clen is to have better fat loss results, and also be anti-catabolic for your muscles. Read the educational forum for more info.

No im talking running t3 and eca together. Just wondering if it was a good idea. I figured it'd be fine to do, just not 100% sure and i havn't found anything about it.

Yes it can be done. Have you used Clen alone yet? you might want to try it first before diving into t3.

no i havn't used clen alone yet. Maybe I'll run a cycle of clen, see how that goes, then run a cycle of t3 if anything. My t3 cycle after researching more i'd only do for a week see how that goes, then do 5 days off 7 on the 7/5 split. I've used t3 before so I don't think I have to worry about my thyroid not being able to handle it.

But I'll check out the clen. I've read about it, and I figure that the t3 would be more effective no?

Ok so this is what I'm planning now after educating myself even further.

2 2 2 3 3 3 4 4 4 4 4 3 3 2 2 1 1 .5 .5 .5 will be my T3 cycle for 20 days, taking ECA during the whole 20 days, then I will take 2 weeks off. During those 2 weeks off I will run clenbuterol . After about 14 days I will rerun the same cycle.

Thread Information