Boardrider is offline Junior Member

Gear-induced stretch marks

I just noticed the other day that I have what appear to be a couple stretch marks in the crease that leads to my armpit (the outer end of pec). Does gear cause this?

Oh, and they're purplish-pink. I think stretch marks are normally white. The surface feels different from that of regular skin. Honestly they're sort of gross, but my crease hides them from public view. They look like someone poured acid on me and screwed up my skin.

Do they go away?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    mine didnt

Juice a go-go is offline Junior Member
    mine went away about 3 months after i stopped, keep doing weights, eating right and get some moisturisor to help tighten the skin back up

Good Luck

big swoll is offline Member
    steroids indirectly cause stretch marks....the gear wont make you have stretch marks, but your muscles growing faster than your skin will cause them....the best thing that you can do for them is to put vitamin E oil on them...I believe they will be permanent though

pinhead is offline Junior Member
    if you shrink they will turn white

Ladies Man is offline Junior Member
    good luck bro cause mine are permanent, thats what happens when u bust out of your skin

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Yea same here, i've got them and they havent gone anywhere since... might as well get used to them bro But in a way, its kind cool in the sense that you've grown so much, they are like little reminders... like a post-it note on ur body say "Yo, You're Big"

Boardrider is offline Junior Member
    I am kind of a vain guy...oh wait, we all are. I don't think all these is worth it if I'm going to have ugly acid marks all over my body.

So, just to confirm, these purplish pink marks in my armpit crease are indeed stretch marks?

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boardrider
    I am kind of a vain guy...oh wait, we all are. I don't think all these is worth it if I'm going to have ugly acid marks all over my body.

So, just to confirm, these purplish pink marks in my armpit crease are indeed stretch marks?

yes, they are definitely stretch marks. i actually had them before i ever touched gear. same spot, probably same color.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    gear makes you stronger so you lift more than your skin is used to, thats why you get the stretch marks

Opey is offline Associate Member
    Kind of hard to see in my crappy lighting, but they are there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gear-induced stretch marks-stretchmark.jpg   Gear-induced stretch marks-stretchmark2.jpg  

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    bro...i wear my stretch marks like a badge of courage...of honor...lol....reminds u of how huge u r getting

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    It isn't necessarily the juice, I have stretch marks on my arm pits and bi's that I got when I was still natural...

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    i have crazy stretch marks from way before I ever used gear... it has to do with not only how fast you grow.... but also with the individuals skin... mine does not stretch well... use vitamin E oil... every day if you plan to have any kind of effect on them...

Thread Information