LeafsFan is offline Associate Member

Blood pressure: 150/80 Quick question

How bad is it to have a blood pressure of 150/80 while on cycle?

I'm in my 8th week of 500mg of Cyp and 400mg of EQ. This is my first cycle. I'm also taking nolva, ldex and finasteride.

I had an exam today and I decided to get a doctor's note (econometrics is a bitch!) and I faked food poisoining. She took my bp and it was 150/80. I'm 22 and she said it shouldn't be above 135 at my age.

Is 150/80 "normal" while on cycle though? Or am I getting too high up there, even while "on"?

Thanks!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafsFan
    How bad is it to have a blood pressure of 150/80 while on cycle?

I'm in my 8th week of 500mg of Cyp and 400mg of EQ. This is my first cycle. I'm also taking nolva, ldex and finasteride.

I had an exam today and I decided to get a doctor's note (econometrics is a bitch!) and I faked food poisoining. She took my bp and it was 150/80. I'm 22 and she said it shouldn't be above 135 at my age.

Is 150/80 "normal" while on cycle though? Or am I getting too high up there, even while "on"?

Thanks!
    You're slightly high bro,but nothing at all to worry about.If you were 150/90,then you should be concerned..I boil at 160/110 while on cycle and live to tell about it.So far anyway..hahahaha

thats not too bad. when i kept getting nosebleeds like 2 or 3 times a day i had my blood pressure checked at 155 over 95.

LeafsFan is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for both replies

To be honest, I don't think I would have stopped my cycle unless you would have said I might die unless I stopped it. The gains I'm seeing are just too amazing.

Well time for my Tuesday morning shot! Thanks again.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with DaBull, medically speaking the nurse is correct. But we know the truth why its high....

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I was at 150/100 the day I started my cycle....Mine always run high at times

Thread Information