Thread: Gear statis

Jjdigs74 is offline Member

Gear statis

My situation at best......

Friends and guys i know are beating around the bush with getting my gear! Its one thing after another with everyone. So i talk to my boss about it and turns out he was huge into juice as well back in his early to late 20's. He's 30 now. He's one of the most stand up guys i have had the pleasure of knowing. He tell's me he has a cousin that got all his for him and if i needed help getting gear, he'd make a call. I told him just that and he made his call. His cousin said that he can get Test but its all from China and the BA is so high that it stings like crazy. Not just Prop but all their Test. He also said that he can get bottles that have the real printing on them or he could get them with no labels but its liget s h i t ( no labels being cheaper ) He then said he could get a 100ml bottle of Test for 600$????? Ive been in this game for about 7 years now and turned alot of game. Iv had just about every steriod in my position and iv never once heard or seen any steriod that comes in that quanity???? Im asking myself if this guy is bogus? Like i said, my boss is a stand up guy and their is no way he would ever f u c k me! He has plenty pf money and would benifit nothing from this. When he talks, he know's his ****.... That telling me he has done this before and knows a legit guy.

Any one else hear of juice being sold in that big of quanity? And if so would i be better off just getting 10cc bottles?

PS Im all set with you little scammers sending me PM's telling me you have the best and cheapest gear! Take your gear......find an artery and pretend its herion and have a feild day......lunchbox!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ugl can package it anyway they want...

that sounds like what is happening here... then they ship it, and the little guys break it into smaller doses...

and if he has hookup that can get it empty with labels

well.......... i don't like it........... not one bit...........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Jjdigs74 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    ugl can package it anyway they want...

that sounds like what is happening here... then they ship it, and the little guys break it into smaller doses...

and if he has hookup that can get it empty with labels

well.......... i don't like it........... not one bit...........
    Im not so sure i like it at all myself. See if this was some Joe shmo off the street or in the gym i would tell them to fck off! This guy is an awsome guy and a really good friend. Lots must say that but its very true. He knows alot of important people and lots of good people as well. He said his cousin getts it shipped over seas. So do you think its worth messing around with? I think it is, but before i make the commitment i want to see what the bro's on AR say. Does anyone else deal with 100ml bottles of juice?

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    labs in china can deliver any quanity. i have seen 100ml quantities before. i dont think its bogus if you have high regards for your friend.

Thread Information