naturaltillnow is offline New Member

Question 1g of test in a week?

Well, Im going away on vacation out of the country for 9 or 10 days....and i usually take 500 mg of Test E every week...but I figured Id space 1g out over the week before I leave...this sound like a good idea? Id still have the novla with me, but Im not going to take the risk of bringing the good stuff with me...thanks again

what kind of test are you running? regardless, the half life of the test your running could last no more than a weeks time bro, you would **** your blood levels if you shot a gram and expected it to last almost 2 weeks.

why not just take a preloaded syringe? if worst comes to worst. you could put the test in a different container for the time beeing, and buy needles over where your at.

naturaltillnow is offline New Member
    ah, see but the thing is, im traveling with my family, and the last thing I want with all this enhanced airport security is to get caught with gear...what do you advise I do? I could just take two shots right before I left.....I dont think id be too bad off then..

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    i'd skip a shot before i put my horomone levels that far out fo whack, especially on vacation

kronik is offline Senior Member
    mail it to your hotel.... I did 3 weeks ago when I went on vacation, worked like a charm...

Thread Information