Thread: Loeffler Labs??

Want2Bsolid is offline New Member

Question Loeffler Labs??

Whats up AR guys im new to this site. I recently ordered my first cycle of sust and eq and cant wait to jab it. The only source i could find only offers mexican gear which i have read some mixed reviews about but oh well ill give it a shot. My question is concerning the sust i ordered. It is from Loeffler Labs, I am assuming vet grade gear but oh well. I tried doing some research on them and came up short. Have any of you guys used the same product or even another product from them and how were your results??

Thax for the help guys

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    had a friend take their 4-La test or whatever it is called and saw very mediocore results...I don't hold loeffloer in high regards as I would qv or denkall

****, thats exactly what i ordered...

Hey 50 %, what were his doses and did he have any bad sides from it, also, did he stack it with anything

Thanx bro

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    bro i had that 4-La as well..i just frontloaded it in 3 weeks lol didnt want anything to do with it..shoulda just got all qv products or waited for another source...

My workout bro and I are doing our first cycle together. He ended up getting loeffler 4la and I got some Test E. He's seing close to similar results as I am, but he is taking about 625mg a week to make up for the likely underdosage. If you got it take it, eat a s*** load every 2 1/2 hours, and grow. Most of negative reviews youll find on 4la will be a year or two old and are given by the same few people. For the most part, the bros just dont trust it but arent really too sure themselves because they weren't about to buy it in the first place. Next time go with something the bros trust and compare the results, and be the first to let us know how it goes.

Thanx for the reply beefcakestew, Im hopin that all the negatives ive been hearin about it are based on personal experience and will affect me differnetly. Im stacking eq with it so i hope to be eating a ****load. Just curious cuz i read the 4 esters it is dosed with, how do roids get underdosed? Im not questioning that they do not, but how do the companies that manufacture them get away with it??? f***in BS if you ask me.

BS indeed. It is Vet grade and second it isnt manufactured under strict regulations like the gear made in the US would be. If someone is still going to pay the buck and the companies can get away with cutting cost on supplies, they are all for it. Honestly, no average roid user is really for sure how underdosed a product is. The process to find out is somewhat lengthy and intricate so people just go with what they trust (usually human grade like Organon Sus isn't questioned and that goes for most legit human grade). Test is Test IMO, its just sorry wondering whether 500mg is really 500 or more like 300mg. Assume it is about 30% underdosed and use about 700mg a week at 100mg a day IMO. That'll put you at about 490mg give or take. You should see good results. Next time Im going with Organon Sus, Dbol , and Ill use vet grade only for the Deca . The questionable underdosing for Deca doesn't matter that much because Deca is supposed to be run less than Test. If your worried about using too much, then go with 500mg and since it is your first cycle you should grow with less test anyways.
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 06-29-2004 at 01:07 AM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Loeffler is about last in line as far as quality goes...

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Want2Bsolid
    Hey 50 %, what were his doses and did he have any bad sides from it, also, did he stack it with anything

Thanx bro
    ran 500mg/wk for like 6 weeks and didn't see anything but post injection soreness

Drew405 is offline New Member
    my friend did 500mg week of lloffler sust with 600mg week of qv deca , gained 30lbs and went from benching 230x6 to 315x6, and I personally witnessed it. His arms also grew by about 2 inches. I dont think (**** that I know) that 600mg week of deca will not give you results like that so the llofler is straight. Sure , it may be a bit underdosed but just take an extra cc per week and you should be fine. By the way he did this cycle this spring so it was a new batch of lloffler.

Thanx for all the info bros, it is much appreciated. Hopefully I will see some good results from this stuff. If not I guess I will just have to find a better source and just take another cycle...lol

the loefler i got last year was faked, both bottles.

Is there any specific way to tell if it is a fake for that brand??

nah i looked it up and everything bro, all the pics looked exactly like mine-sort of. i didnt look into the bottles and box they came in too much, i just kinda looked them over then went on with it. ran 500 mg's a week and saw jack crap. i was kinda ****ed cuzz, i was running organon sust at 500 mg's a week, for the first 2 weeks before i got the loeffler, so i ran it long enough to see the sides,hpta shutdown, without even know whut was going on. by week 7 i said **** it, and ran my pct.

Thread Information