big_mike is offline Member

Is DNP okay to start while on the last days of PCT?

hey bros.
    Mudman helped me out some yesterday, but i need some more info on DNP . I've taken it before....so no problem there...the only thing is, im on my last days of PCT and I wanted to know if it is ok to start the DNP. I just don't want the clomid or nolva to have a bad reaction with the DNP then I fall over dead.
    So there is the question.
    thanks bros

big_mike is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_mike
    hey bros.
    Mudman helped me out some yesterday, but i need some more info on DNP . I've taken it before....so no problem there...the only thing is, im on my last days of PCT and I wanted to know if it is ok to start the DNP. I just don't want the clomid or nolva to have a bad reaction with the DNP then I fall over dead.
    So there is the question.
    thanks bros

anybody??
    bump..

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey

you want fall over dead, but pct is done to keep gains from the cycle. using DNP whilst in pct could jepoardize this, id save it till pct is done

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    i would wait until you have solidified your gains

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Here's something for you. I got it from a DNP post, don't remember which one. It's not something I've looked into because that's not how I use DNP. But you might be interested.

One of the primary causes of muscle breakdown after a steroid cycle is suppressed TSH. Anabolic steroids suppress TSH, which in turn lowers T3 and T4 production by the thyroid gland. The reduction in TSH is one reason that anabolic steroids are such excellent muscle builders.

Soon after the completion of a steroid cycle, TSH up-regulates, which in turn super-stimulates the thyroid. This excess stimulation causes the thyroid to produce above normal levels of T3 and T4. This increase in thyroid hormones is highly catabolic and is the main reason why people lose muscle post-cycle.

Athletes have learned that they need to restrict T3 production post cycle to prevent muscle loss. A novel approach to achieving this goal is the use of DNP. About 80% of the body’s endogenous T3 is produced from the metabolically inactive T4 to the metabolically active T3. The de-iodinase enzyme is responsible for this conversion. It literally cleaves off an iodine molecule.
    By ingesting 200mg DNP/day, the athlete can correct the over stimulated Thyroid, returning T3 levels back to normal. DNP directly blocks the production of T3 from T4 via the de-iodinase enzyme.
    As a bonus, the reduction in your ATP stores because of the DNP is counter acted by an increase in the oxidation of triglycerides as an energy source. The benefit is the elimination of any potential fat-gain from the low post-cycle testosterone levels . And as DNP is non-hormonal, it has no effect on HPTA recovery.

After cessation of DNP use post-cycle, the athlete will reap the benefits of the "Anabolic Rebound Effect" which further lends credence to the use of DNP as a post-cycle ancillary for the elimination of any post-cycle muscular losses.

Thread Information