Wrathchild is offline Junior Member

Question Is Fina the Wonder AAS?

Everything I've read about Trembolone is good, however, everyone I know, from the gym, knows nothing about it or they haven't even heard about it.
    Here are my questions:
    a) Is it an "underground-subculture" or my gym is too mainstream for any of these topics?(Thank God for AR)
    b) Has anybody here tried or knows anybody that has tried the pellets orally? (less, same, better results?)
    c) Here goes my stupid question: Why shouldn't I try it considering that it would be my first cycle ever? I'm 37yo and trainned for 2 1/2 years.(This is very hypotetical, I'm actually preparing for a Nandrolone -Enanthate journey, but I could change my mind after more research and your help)
    ...and my stats are:
    age-------------37
    height----------5.6"
    weight---------198
    bf----------------15-17%
    I will greatly appreciate your input, but in no way I'm suggesting that you do my homework for me.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Bro fina is not an underground steroid .

DO NOT TAKE THE PELLETS ORALLY.

Fina is a lot like other drugs you tend to start off on the soft ones first and work up to the big ones. Tren is great shit. If you are seriously thinking about doing fina than hit the research big time.

Hit me up some more questions if you need to

What I meant by "underground" was that I've found myself being the only one to talk about it, most ppl go: "what?" , then again, I have internet , they don't.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    Bro when I need advice on fina I go to the cow.

i know what you mean about it being underground. guys that are into mainstream AS look at you like your crazy if you tell them about fina. i know some dude that owns an Agway store that carries everything for livestock and he had no idea what i was talking about.
    its surprising that its not more well known considering it can be obtained legally and done transdermally with decent results (for all those who are scared of shooting up). maybe we're lucky is not more well known or it would be regulated more.

coroner is offline Junior Member
    I LOVE fina. If you want strength during a mass cycle, FINA. if you want to cut up, FINA. I don't know why people say "don't use it in your first cycle" because I did, and I certainly don't regret it. It's easy to get, doesn't cost very much, and gives the most bang for your buck of any 'roid IMHO.

I personally think that too many people mystify fina because of two things:
    1. It requires ED, or twice a day (MUCH better!), injections.
    2. it can mess with your mind pretty bad. Some people it's worse, others it isn't so bad-- nothing like Halo, that's for sure. The BEST combat for this side effect is to take some form of testosterone with it. That solved ALL problems for me, and most of the guys I've talked to say the same thing.

With your body fat and age, I would suggest the following cycle:
    Fina, 100 mg ED
    Test (prop is best for this but cyp would be fine) 250-500 mg/wk
    winstrol , 50 mg ED

I am suggesting this because the higher bf% that you are carrying will not look good with more mass thrown on top; what I mean is, you will add fat to your body massing, which will amplify the look you already have. You should try to cut first. It sounds like you have a decent natural foundation to start with-- but to get that good chiseled look your gonna have to lose the fat first.

Originally posted by coroner

I am suggesting this because the higher bf% that you are carrying
    That's exactly what I was thinking about. Deca -Enanthate 400-500/week was what I was planning, but I put serious mass very easy, but it always comes with body fat at a little to high levels. Since I plan to powerlift, I know I dont have to keep a ripped look, however, I don't need to add any more fat weight, It won't benefit my strength in anyway plus I just wanna look half decent if possible.

Thanx a lot for your replies bros.

Originally posted by sk*
    coroner, twice a day injections of fina are not better than one a day

zyg posted graphs of the stability of blood levels over at elite, they were basically the same

if you do more injections u just become a pin cusion, nothing more
    I like it twice a day. I base this on results I've achieved. To me graphs should be taken as a guide when first beginning and not as gospel.

The graphs you are alluding to, I'm assuming, are based upon some theory of the halflife of the acetate ester. Well if you use these theories, and then test them against serum levels, they almost always come out wrong! What do you think is the halflife of the acetate ester? Most people will say its around a day or two. Well I've got a little news: it's shorter, ESPECIALLY if you are using a kit to convert it! I believe all the BA causes the halflife to be SIGNIFICANTLY shorter. There's no scientific evidence to support this, but my experience, along with several others, points in that direction. And yes, I've studied chemistry-- just a little

Oh, and WC: Like I said, if you want STRENGTH, try FINA!
    Last edited by coroner; 02-18-2002 at 12:00 AM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    What do you mean by it can mess with your mind?

Originally posted by G Child
    What do you mean by it can mess with your mind?
    heh-- If I don't take test with it, here's what happens to me:

1. Fina dick.
    2. I just want to sleep all day.
    3. a little depressed.
    4. lethargic.

That experiment was ended after the third week, I just couldn't handle it and added some prop. Those sides went away within a week.

The other thing that happens with fina is aggression. No combating that one, it's just one of those things. Like I said it isn't nearly as bad as Halo but for some people it can be a bit much. I'm pretty laid back to begin with so it isn't that big of a problem.

scem7 is offline New Member
    Coroner- were you on the same type of cycle for the ed and twice a day injections of fina.
    If not how can you be sure that it was the injection frequency that made a difference.
    Just curious cause I wanna know how to run fina the best!

Originally posted by scem7
    Coroner- were you on the same type of cycle for the ed and twice a day injections of fina.
    If not how can you be sure that it was the injection frequency that made a difference.
    Just curious cause I wanna know how to run fina the best!

Point taken. That's a possibility. There are a lot of variables that could be different.

I basically started doing it that way in the middle of a cycle after some other folks suggested it. Here are my observations:

During the first half of the cycle I was injecting in the am first thing, usually around 7 am. Finatude usually kicked in full force around midmorning; it seemed to wane, and by the end of the day I was pretty relaxed again. Well once I started the 2x/ED routine the finatude NEVER went away for the rest of the cycle. The 2x routine was 7 am/4 pm. If I shot fina later in the evening I had trouble sleeping or had wierd nightmares.

I noticed that if I went to the gym at lunch during the first half (and this actually goes for all the other times I used fina) my workouts seemed a little more intense than if I went in the evening. Well, once I started shooting 2x it didn't matter when I was in the gym.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Taking the pellets orally, LMAO! Tren is good shit, but has bad side effects at high doesages! Trenbolone and winstrol stack awsomely together for cutting and solidifying gains!

"Finatude", I love the English language, I can't do that in Spanish(my mother tongue)

Thread Information