sleven5 is offline New Member

i need some help anybody??

hi everybody,
    i play basketball and i am looking for some imformation on anabolics i can take to improve my strength,lower my body fat rapidly while helping me to increase my arobic levels(fittness levels)like indurence?can anybody help me i'm in need of despret help.
    thank you steve.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Dude, you need to study about AAS before you ever consider taking it.

like what do i need to know

The original jason Guest
    well u found the right place here do some reading and alot of research you will find out all you need to know there is no way anyone can hit you back with what u should take with such a small amount of info on you and the fact u dont know anything about juice no one will tell u to go use this and that (I hope) so my advice is as follows do some research as to what juice will get you your goals read all the threads here then when u r stuck with something and u cant find the answers start to ask questions

peace
    JAson

thats what i've been doing but i can't find anything and better then that i don't know what i am looking at,as far as results i mean i want something that is going to help me improve my body and my performance on the court

The original jason Guest
    ok i seen it so start by reading the main site the cycles and the board just keep reading posts and u will start to learn whats what you cant fail if you read thoroughly and when u find a subject u like or are curious and want to know more type the name into the search and learn about it I will give u a start as look into testosterone , winstrol , equipose, clomid,nolvadex thats just an idea there are many more but just to start u off

peace
    JAson

thanks

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Hey bro ,go to the search window and put in cutting cycle ,on the baord or the web should help !

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Just take your time there is much more to AAS than just buying it and sticking a pin in your ass.As OJ said read up and learn what the different roids do and how they effect the changes within your body.All the info is on here need any pointers just ask

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by Billy Boy
    Just take your time there is much more to AAS than just buying it and sticking a pin in your ass.
    Aint that the truth!

Fif the Great is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I don't think any AS can help improve your endurance. That's more like doing cardio every day or so. They can improve your size, and strength, which is a common goal of many bball players. Many are tall, lanky, and fairly skinny. Most are looking to build up size so they can vastly improve their game. I'm guessing this is the kind of player you are. So like the others said, study up a bit before you decide on anything, as it is a big decision.

Thread Information