everquest is offline New Member

Dudes, critique this..

ok heres what im feelin, i just got back from the gym, and it seems like overnight, i go from needin coffee to get psyched to lift, to havin so much energy in the gym that i dontt wanna leave. my body parts were gettin so pumped and engorged with blood that they almost felt numb, the poundages that used to tire me out last week, felt light now, and i could go heavier and heavier, and im feelin like im flowin with energy.im doin 400mg/w of enth, 100mg/w prop and 300mg/w deca ,rough estimates. u think its the prop startin to kick in?? its been a week and a half, ive put on 5 lbs, im eatin roughly 4500+cals a day with like 300g protien. yall think ive started on the climb?? its been some time since ive cycled so i cant really remeber the feeling.

gimme your opinions..

Everquest

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Word of caution. Lift smart, do not attempt heavy in such a short time. Your prone to injury during your high energy. Lifting like a mad man you'll sacrafice form than BANG pop goes a joint/tendon/pull muscell. Enjoy it but safely

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    how are u only taking 100 mg/w of prop? if uare using the propr to try and kick start the cycle while waiting for the enanthate to kick in u need at least 75mg/ED not a week

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Word of caution. Lift smart, do not attempt heavy in such a short time. Your prone to injury during your high energy. Lifting like a mad man you'll sacrafice form than BANG pop goes a joint/tendon/pull muscell. Enjoy it but safely
    Good advice...the prop should be shot ED at 50-75mg, 100mg ED may be to much..IMO

everquest is offline New Member
    its in the test, 200enth and 50 prop /ml

bubbathegut is offline Member
    dude

Thread Information