znak is offline Senior Member

Roids and beer- a big no-no?

When you bros are doing a cycle, what it the max amount of alchohol you comsume?

Alledgedly, Arnie drank beer. What do you think?

ok to have a few? What do you bros do?

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    I don't drink at all..............ever !
    I think it's like shooting yourself in the foot ......while on a cycle. JMO

Powrlftr is offline Associate Member
    When I drink drink heavily on a cycle I lose about 5 lbs of water weight in the next couple days. Then it takes a week or so to gain that back, so I think a drink every once in a while is ok, but don't overdo it.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont really drink much anyway

but when on gear id say dont drink...its not gonna help you at all...so dont do it!

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    I quit drinking so its no longer an issue for me; hpwever it would be unfair for me to sau that drinking is NEVER allowed on cycle, I know it can be hard and some people love to drink, Im a young kid and had to quit and have been sober for 4 months now so you can imagine that I REALLy like to drink as well. Anyway bro, guess my point is that it is possible to stop for 8 weeks or ten weeks or whatever....but dont kill yourself over a few beers, be reasonable. Good luck and take care

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Besides.......Drunk + Roids = Prison for me. I break out in hand cuffs when I use to drink. That is one of the reasons I swore off the **** totally.

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    i dont really drink much anyway

but when on gear id say dont drink...its not gonna help you at all...so dont do it!
    I don't really drink all that much myself, but i do have to drink some times in the line of duty (you can't close a contract in Russia without drinking).

Drinking makes me sluggish, weak, tired... but I was wondering if it was really messing with my roids!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Alcohol is a BIG NO NO especially when running orals. (DBOL , Winstrol , etc...)

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    GREAT there goes ALL my cycles!!!!

Im fricken drinkin right now.... and Im hung over from the night before.

ohh yah.. Im not on anything right now ... drinkin messes with the memory eh?

ohh yah

solid-d is offline Member
    I drink every weekend.. And am still more ripped then all my buddies and most people who go to my gym who dont drink... I still keep a strict diet... I drank every weekend threw all my cycles I have ever done.. I usually drink 2-3 times not on cycle, while On i drink 1-2 times a week..But most often 1 time... And I do get loaded with my budds

Carl Carlson is offline Junior Member
    I'll fess up..........I get cranked about once a month, on or off cycle.

I can't help but suspect that the stories of liver damage are a bit exaggerated.................I mean, every time the topic of drinking on AAS comes up on one of these forums, people scream about liver damage. BUT, every time I go to a bar, I see juice-monkeys all over the place......

I know a ton of people who drink while on the sauce, yet I've never heard of anybody with liver damage. If its as horrible as everyone says, where are all the sick/dead people???

Then again, I could be naive.

Latimus is offline Banned
    where are all the sick/dead people...lol well its not going to happen over night...its the same damage that an alcoholic goes through...its a lifetime of damage to the liver that catchs up to you in your 50s-60s...

i dont drink on cycles because i want to get the most out of them...when im off cycle i will have a few...but i am sure drinking on injectables isnt going to hurt you too much...dbols and orals however is a different story...your liver is overloaded with toxins...

Great answers bros!

I think the consensus is that it is a very bad idea to drink when using orals and doesn't really help on injectables.

Ask any doc and he will tell you that two glasses of red wine is good for you... but not if you are taking D-bol.

Thanks for the input.

Thread Information