BIGSNOR is offline Associate Member

Best way to divide my dbol doses

hey guys, just started my cycle of Dbol 50 mg per day, test cyp 500mg per week, and eq 500 mg per week. Just wondering about my dbol, it is liquid dbol and its 25 mg per ml, so I have to take 2 cc's per day to get 50 mg. I know the dbol half life is like 3.5 to 4.2 hours i believe. I've been taking a half a cc four times per day. Is this the best way to do it, or should I only take it three times a day with a higher concentration. Lemme know whatya think.
    Seems to have worked good so far, yesterday was my first day and I was more intense and pissed off at every weight that I looked at in along time, just applied my aggression to the weights and got a killer workout.

bigsnor

Crankin'steiN is offline Associate Member
    Keep doing it the way you are. Thats the best way to split it up.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You could get away with 1/2 a cc to spread the dose out more evenly or just keep doing it the way you already are. If you do go to 4 doses just do them every 3 or 4 hours apart.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    4.5/5 hours apart. Dbol 's half life is roughly 4.5 hours..

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR
    hey guys, just started my cycle of Dbol 50 mg per day, test cyp 500mg per week, and eq 500 mg per week. Just wondering about my dbol, it is liquid dbol and its 25 mg per ml, so I have to take 2 cc's per day to get 50 mg. I know the dbol half life is like 3.5 to 4.2 hours i believe. I've been taking a half a cc four times per day. Is this the best way to do it, or should I only take it three times a day with a higher concentration. Lemme know whatya think.
    Seems to have worked good so far, yesterday was my first day and I was more intense and pissed off at every weight that I looked at in along time, just applied my aggression to the weights and got a killer workout.

bigsnor
    Looks good bro, just make sure you you dose every 4-5 hours...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGSNOR

bigsnor
    Dont yall just love it when someone does research and posts a good cycle...It sucks for my post count though...

Thread Information