Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Gallbladder and Juice...What should I do????

I have been planning my cycle for months, and after a couple of delays (colonoscopy, endoscopy, better source, etc.), I am gung-ho, now my doctor wants to check my Gallbladder as it may be the cause of my back and stomach pains. I want to get this **** cycle started finally. The ultrasound for the gallbladder is only days away and the follow-up visit to find out if that is the problem is a week after that. Should I wait to start my cycle. I hear if they do have to remove my gallbladder I'll be able to work out in a couple days after the surgery. I could use those as my off days, or I could just wait. Advice bros?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    What exactly is wrong with you gall bladder?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Won't know till the ultrasound, but they are checking for stones, or nothing could be wrong. Occasionally I get back and abdominal pains around my rib cage. Nothing crippling, just an annoyance really.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Well I had the same thing around a year ago. You are going to think I'm a freak but organic coffee enemas clean out your gall bladder. There is a portal vein that the caffeine stimulates that opens a flap and flushes out the gall bladder. I have been doing it monthly since then with no probs. depending on the size of the stones this might work for you. You can actually see tham in the bowl when you are done. It also is probably one of the best things going for liver health. Cancer patients do them because all of the drugs they take will kill the liver before the cancer does. Keep an open mind go to www.sawilsons.com . These thing make milk thistle look like childrens asprin for liver, kidney and gall bladder function but they are no a blast to do.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Lozgod, You may be wise to hold off 2 wks. Sounds like gallstones caused by the liver bile or calcuim. I believe its not a major operation. They will cause pain around rib cage. If you start juicing & your BP rises they are going to know this. You are opening a can of worms..Besides you can still workout . good luck

Thread Information