rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

please help im having trouble coverting ml into mg

please help im having trouble coverting ml into mg.how many mg are in 10 ml? and a 10ml of nor 200 the same amount as a 10ml of t-200?please help and aslo how mant mg are in a cc?

thank you

skinny guy is offline New Member
    2ml. is the same as 200mg.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by skinny guy
    2ml. is the same as 200mg.
    Only if the label reads "100mg per ml".

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Bro,

you are getting confused. mg per ml are always going to be determined by what gear you have. there are 50,100,200,250,etc. when comes to mg/ml. But the 2-products you mentioned are:
    1. nor 200 is deca 200mg/ml or 1cc
    2. t-200 is test 200mg/ml or 1cc

I hate to tell you this but you better do a search and some research on this. You are about to catch hell from the rest of the board. later!!

skinny guy is offline New Member
    I have norma deca and the bottle is 2ml. and it is 200mg. I didnt know that ever type was different

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    mg is a measure of strength. let's say you have a 10ml bottle of deca . no matter what, that bottle is 10ml (10 cc, same thing). however, that bottle of deca could be 100, 200, or 300mg. that means that for every one ml (cc) of deca, you are getting either 100, 200 or 300 mg of deca.

mg is NEVER converted into ml. they measure different thigns. ml measures volume, mg measure strength

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by skinny guy
    I have norma deca and the bottle is 2ml. and it is 200mg. I didnt know that ever type was different
    like i said, that two ml could be 100, 200, or 300 strength.

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by dane26
    mg is a measure of strength. let's say you have a 10ml bottle of deca . no matter what, that bottle is 10ml (10 cc, same thing). however, that bottle of deca could be 100, 200, or 300mg. that means that for every one ml (cc) of deca, you are getting either 100, 200 or 300 mg of deca.

mg is NEVER converted into ml. they measure different thigns. ml measures volume, mg measure strength
    Pretty good explanation. But instead saying mg is a measure of strength lets say weight so while ml does measure volume, mg in actuallity measures weight. So if you have something that is 200mg/ml. Then you have 200 mg (of the substance by weight) in 1ml of solution (by volume). The 200mg/ml tells the concentration.

Like he said one can't convert into the other. A better question and one the might come up is how many ml's in 1cc. The answer is that they are equal...

Thread Information