talon is offline Senior Member

Question Test. Question....

On my first cycle I did 500mg per wk of test. enan. and 300mg per wk of deca . I was thinking about doing another cycle, now that its been nearly 8 months since my last. I wanted to go w/ a single substance, namely test. enan. I was wondering though. Should I go w/ the same amount per wk or go up on my dosage, especially if I do it by itself?
    I have read, in the past, that you would want to increase your dosage, on a similiar compound, if you use it again.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    On my first cycle I did 500mg per wk of test. enan. and 300mg per wk of deca . I was thinking about doing another cycle, now that its been nearly 8 months since my last. I wanted to go w/ a single substance, namely test. enan. I was wondering though. Should I go w/ the same amount per wk or go up on my dosage, especially if I do it by itself?
    I have read, in the past, that you would want to increase your dosage, on a similiar compound, if you use it again.
    I would say leave it the same, you could increase if you see you are not making any gains...8 months is a good amt of time to be off cycle. IMO

Britguy is offline Banned
    Depends on wot results you had mate, ive done a lot of cycles like your first and have always held water, if i were you i'd go for eq with prop (if your ready for frequent shots) after a good long break im sure pretty much will have a good effect on your weight, people do in general tho, up there dosages cycle after cycle, get some more opinions

talon is offline Senior Member
    Thanks fellas for the info. I would like some more opinions though. Planning is 90% of a cycle.

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    enanth for 12 weeks at 500mgs would be perfect...I feel with a singl substance you can control it alot better...you know how your going to react too it and not worry as much about sides and all that other crap...test is best always...500mgs for 12 would be plenty..

Thread Information