Jhn36 is offline Associate Member

Blood work Thyroid high?

My Docs nurse just called and said my blood work was back. My thyroid number was 4.52 she said that 4.0 was normal. My Doc wants me to come in and get on some thyroid meds. I had finished a cycle of clen the week before. I am currently on Test E 500 a week, 1 week in and I am finishing another cycle of clen.
    Questions:
    1. Could this number have been caused by the clen
    2. What effect if any would this have on my current cycle.
    Thanks

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yes this number could be caused by clen , when do they want a follow up after they give you thr rx for the thyroid meds. An oneractive thyroid usually causes weight loss.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    I suspect most definately clen . What they are checking for is probably Thyroxin> Thyroxin is hormone produce by the intake of iodine(table salt). Its what helps regulate BMR basal metabolic rate or simply stated how fast do you burn excess energy

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Yes this number could be caused by clen, when do they want a follow up after they give you thr rx for the thyroid meds. An oneractive thyroid usually causes weight loss.
    So why is that a bad thing?

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    It's not really a bad thing. I would wait and retest when the clen gets out of your system. What he will give you will slow down thyroid function and pack on pounds muscle or fat, who knows? If you were cutting I assume you don't want to get a bunch of weight put on by slowing down your metabolism. IMO I would not take the meds. I am not a doc so don't rely on me.

If Mallet happens by I would like his opinion also. Thanks

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    It's not really a bad thing. I would wait and retest when the clen gets out of your system. What he will give you will slow down thyroid function and pack on pounds muscle or fat, who knows? If you were cutting I assume you don't want to get a bunch of weight put on by slowing down your metabolism. IMO I would not take the meds. I am not a doc so don't rely on me.
    I have an over active thyroid and I take meds for it. It helps me pack on muscle, not fat.

Thread Information