HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member

My next cycle: Need advice.

1 - 14 500mg/wk Test E
    1 - 4 50mg/day Anadrol
    6 - 14 75mg/day Tren A

20mg/day Noladex
    300/100/50 Clomid

Should I add anything else? I'm thinking some Milk Thurstle. But not sure how much a day?

Sorry, if I left out anything important, got a concussion, everything is dizzy and blurry for the past week.

The one thing i would change is to run the tren week 4-12 that way you do not end with the tren bc it does shut you down really hard. I think it would just be better to end the last two weeks with test. I would add some ldex too I think ldex and nolva are a great combo and the ldex will help stop some of the water retention you will get from the drol. You should also run 300mg of vitamin b6 so you will not get prolactin gyno.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightWeightBaby
    The one thing i would change is to run the tren week 4-12 that way you do not end with the tren bc it does shut you down really hard. I think it would just be better to end the last two weeks with test. I would add some ldex too I think ldex and nolva are a great combo and the ldex will help stop some of the water retention you will get from the drol. You should also run 300mg of vitamin b6 so you will not get prolactin gyno.
    I second that, tren is pretty harsh, but some bros run it the way you have it laid out I just wouldn't but its a personal choice, but then again I will probably never run tren...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Milk thistle 1gram ED, should be plenty...

HomeBoyZ is offline Junior Member
    Okay, thanks guys.

Thread Information