BBBB83 is offline Associate Member

Hows this cycle look

I am planning on doing my second cycle this winter and i plan on it to be an all out bulker. These are some pics of me now after pct at about 200 (started the cycle at 185 so im pretty impressed bc i say i lost about 5 lbs of fat too). I am gonna take 450mg decca 12 weeks and 600mg test ent 13 weeks or 15 weeks bc i have enough to do that (Do you think this is a good idea?)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hows this cycle look-img_0707.jpg   Hows this cycle look-img_0708.jpg   Hows this cycle look-img_0711.jpg  

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    dont forget about your pct ...and the cycle looks fine ...but i like seperating it for 2 weeks from deca test or eq test...i only run deca for 10weeks..and run test longer for two extra weeks...something i do is i start my test 2 weeks before deca and eq ...and then run it two weeks longer...so its kinda like this
    -2 - 12 for test at 600mgs
    1-10 for deca at 450 ..just me though this is only your second cycle i believe...all in all looks ok though and good gains big guy..

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Looks good. What were you running in cycle 1 as far as dosages are concerned? Also, I would throw in some nolva and run throughout.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB83
    I am planning on doing my second cycle this winter and i plan on it to be an all out bulker. These are some pics of me now after pct at about 200 (started the cycle at 185 so im pretty impressed bc i say i lost about 5 lbs of fat too). I am gonna take 450mg decca 12 weeks and 600mg test ent 13 weeks or 15 weeks bc i have enough to do that (Do you think this is a good idea?)
    The way you have it planned is perfect bro, but you could kickstart it with dbol ...IMO

I forgot to right that i actually have like 300 dbols sitting at home from my first try at an oral only cycle but u guys talked me out of it so i guess this is a good time to use them. My first cycle was eq 1-13 400mgs/week and test 1-14 500mgs/week. Do any of you other guys think i should start the test 2 weeks before my decca like quez82 said. Thanks for all your responses already

quez82 is offline Associate Member
    you'll be fine with the way it is... but i just like having a head start before i jump into deca

yea i jsut never heard of it and since i have extra it actually really sounded like a good idea so that it is kicked in like week 2 of the cycle. Thanks for you help bro

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBB83
    I forgot to right that i actually have like 300 dbols sitting at home from my first try at an oral only cycle but u guys talked me out of it so i guess this is a good time to use them. My first cycle was eq 1-13 400mgs/week and test 1-14 500mgs/week. Do any of you other guys think i should start the test 2 weeks before my decca like quez82 said. Thanks for all your responses already
    I personally have never heard of doing it like that...I say run everything from week one and kickstart with dbol ..

Thread Information