1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

How do you request blood work?

My doc is a very conservative guy, I think he'd lecture me for hours if I told him I was using gear. I guess theres no way to get the correct blood work without telling him the whole story? What do you guys do?

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    if you want it, doesnt it have to be done?? In the case that you need a reason just say you use a legal prohormone that has an affect on test levels if you dont want to be honest with him

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    If I wanted to get blood work performed I would say what they ( healthcare providers ) needed to hear to order it ( and have the insurance company pay for it ).

Symptoms: General Fatigue, No Sex Drive, Sometimes Impotence, Sluggishness ( Despite proper rest and diet )

If some guy walked into my office with these symptoms they would get

CBC, Renal Panel, TSH, T-3, Liver Panel, Free Test Level as well as a couple of others. Hope this helps Bro

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i've recently got mine done with no questions asked from my physician.....just tell him u want to do it for ur self to see what's up....

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    My doc is a very conservative guy, I think he'd lecture me for hours if I told him I was using gear. I guess theres no way to get the correct blood work without telling him the whole story? What do you guys do?

I just told my doc the story. Sure he lectured me a little, but he did say if I was going to continue to use him as a doctor, then I needed to continue getting blood work done on a regular basis. You can always ask some off your buddys and see if they have a doctor that won't judge you.

Thread Information