Thread: winny

pinpusher469 is offline New Member

winny

wat can be expected if i was to inject winny only at 250 mg per day for 10 weeks? anything? i have taken many cycles before but i have never used winny

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpusher469
    wat can be expected if i was to inject winny only at 250 mg per day for 10 weeks? anything? i have taken many cycles before but i have never used winny

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Jaundice for one. Bro, do some research pertaining to cycles. Start on the main page under 'novice cycles'.

Ok, the shock has worn off now. 50mg a day is the max you want. 250mg would destroy your liver. Hence the jaundice. Also, never run it longer than 6 weeks or it will destroy your liver. Therefore more jaundice. Research winnie with the search tab as it is clear you have not yet. Then think out how you want to run it (with test) and come back and post that.

hahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    hahahahhahahahahahahhhahahahahahahhahahahaha

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    a f-cked up liver.

pinpusher469 is offline New Member
    i meant 50 mg evry day for 10 weeks excuse me guys it was a typo i was pm'ing some1 previously about something different and got it mixed...so what what type of results would come about from 50 mills aday for 10 weeks

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    still a f**ked up liver. read the good info this board has on all the injectables. i think you will get hard muscle from winny but i'm not sure about the gains in mass from winny only. it is almos always stacked, from what i've read.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    still a f**ked up liver. read the good info this board has on all the injectables. i think you will get hard muscle from winny but i'm not sure about the gains in mass from winny only. it is almos always stacked, from what i've read.

dont throw out lies, taking in 350 mg's weekly of winstrol wont do too much to your liver. however, its when the exagerated amounts of winstrol come in that start to put your liver in bad shape, winstrol isnt a 'light' steroid whatsoever.

if your trying to run it alone thats a poor decision. i wont lie to you,at MOST you'll gain up to 10 lbs of muscle, but in the amount of time you had to acquire those 10 lbs of muscle, you could of acquired most of it naturally if you had a good training and diet regimin.

winstrol isnt so much a cutter as it is a muscle harder. i would put it in the category of masteron rather than clen . people always mistake it as a steroid that will "rip you up in no time".

i understand that you probably heard winstrol is the ultimate "steroid" from probably 1 of your friends or your source but, just do more research and atleast run some test with it. even low doseages of winstrol have the potential to shut you down hard.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol on the long term like 10weeks will make you bald man!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    dont throw out lies, taking in 350 mg's weekly of winstrol wont do too much to your liver.
    I believe he was refering to taking it for 10 weeks. Are you aware that that's way too long youself? You may keep your lies to yourself as well.

thanks ECoastVIP. that is exactly what i was refering to. 10 weeks of 350mg is bad from what i've read. i have not try running winny that long nor will i. mostly due to the fact that i respect the views of the members of this board.

oh and can you drink winny, yes or no?

Bruce willis is offline Associate Member
    loll

Quote Originally Posted by Bigkatz
    thanks ECoastVIP. that is exactly what i was refering to. 10 weeks of 350mg is bad from what i've read. i have not try running winny that long nor will i. mostly due to the fact that i respect the views of the members of this board.

oh and can you drink winny, yes or no?
    I drink my var. First I dissolve them in seltzer water.

Thanks for the info. i'll keep that in mind.

lol

Thread Information