monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin

Never Gotten Tren Cough...

I've never gotten the tren cough, but last week before i left for school i had to shoot 6 cc's at once. (750 mgs test enth, 450 mgs eq, and 300 mgs deca ). i shot 3 ccs in one glute and 3 cc's in the other. right after i finished, i tasted the oil strongly and smelt it, and starting coughing so hard that i puked everything in my stomach, bile included. this was at 5 am. i think the fact that i came down with strep later that day might have contributed. but this isnt the first time i've gotten a 'tren cough' without having injected tren. when i ran tren enth, i never got the taste or cough from it.

i'm just wondering if anyone has any insight into this.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    When you say you had the cough was it a cough that was uncontrollable. Like you would cough and cough and cough and no matter what you did you couldn't get it to stop. When I get tren cough I get severe pain in my chest from coughing and even if I try to drink some water it has very little effect.

Swellin Guest
    Tren cough is unstoppable and completely uncontrolable. It is violent and painful.

I usually end up in the floor, drooling, eyes watering, nose running, sides aching, lungs burning....wishing for death.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Tren cough is unstoppable and completely uncontrolable. It is violent and painful.

I usually end up in the floor, drooling, eyes watering, nose running, sides aching, lungs burning....wishing for death.
    That's because you make it a point to hit every vein in your body..lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    That's because you make it a point to hit every vein in your body..lol..
    You think if you left air in the syringe after changing needles you could cut down on the frequency of Tren cough. This way you wouldnt have tren entering the veins unless it was on the pull out.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    You think if you left air in the syringe after changing needles you could cut down on the frequency of Tren cough. This way you wouldnt have tren entering the veins unless it was on the pull out.
    yea but you'd increase the frequency of air bubbles in your veins. not something i'd care to risk.

and yes, chosen1- the cough was uncontrollable to the point i puked up my guts due to the severity.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    yuck that does not sound like how I want to spend an evening... I know you did I just want to be sure, did you aspirate ? the answer of course I did... So I wonder if you moved the pin just enough to slid it in a vein??

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Tren cough.........aaahhhh yes the pleasures of being a juice-head!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    yuck that does not sound like how I want to spend an evening... I know you did I just want to be sure, did you aspirate? the answer of course I did... So I wonder if you moved the pin just enough to slid it in a vein??
    i aspirated. no blood upon wihdrawl of the pin either. it was really odd. i think it was strictly the amount of hormone i injected at once. otherwise, i dont know what it could have been except for a freak vein accident.

Quote Originally Posted by monstercojones
    yea but you'd increase the frequency of air bubbles in your veins. not something i'd care to risk.

and yes, chosen1- the cough was uncontrollable to the point i puked up my guts due to the severity.
    As long as you aspirate you shouldnt have any air going into veins unless I'm missing something. I do know it would be a lot harder to get the pin into your skin because it would not be lubricated (I speak from experience). I may try that method in the winter with my tren and see if I can cut down on the dreaded tren cough.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin

Great!!! I start Tren in a few weeks...This is the last thing I want to hear!!!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Great!!! I start Tren in a few weeks...This is the last thing I want to hear!!!
    I wouldm't worry much at all.This only happens if you knick a vein,or come really close to one.
    And swellin has a history of constantly hitting veins.I know this from talking with him all the time.I never had this happen once.I do get the metallic taste in my mouth,but that's it.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I wouldm't worry much at all.This only happens if you knick a vein,or come really close to one.
    And swellin has a history of constantly hitting veins.I know this from talking with him all the time.I never had this happen once.I do get the metallic taste in my mouth,but that's it.
    I think I've nicked a vein once or twice with all my cycles, so I'm hoping I'm good to go.

Thanks bro!

BLT

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Did you inject tren ??? In your first post it says test, eq, and deca . Just wondering. I don't think it's a tren cough without tren.

-B

i didnt inject tren . its a similar phenomenon though. i have run tren and it was the same feeling as coming close to a vein when shooting tren. plus, it was the closest analogy i could come up with.

Thread Information