Thread: Im out

little-one is offline Associate Member

Im out

I bought all my gear for my cycle. Now Im looking at all the real and fake pictures on this forum and now have decided to never use steroids because nobody knows whats real and whats not. Its always "thats real, thats bunk, thats real, thats bunk" who the fu*k knows??? All the **** pictures look the same.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Who is your source bro (dont tell me)? What I mean is do you TRUST and KNOW your source? If so, and he gave you bunk gear, tell him and get real gear. It should be no biggie unless you dont know the person/site.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    People, seriously, how much bunk gear is really out there? I have never run into any bunk gear. I think people say the words "bunk" and "gear" way too often in the same sentence.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    in 9 years dealing with gear i have actually only got fake gear 1 time and it was american steris. I knew it was fake when i got it,but i had given the money to someone else to get it for me and they didn't know.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    There are simple steps to avoid getting bunk gear......make sure you very personally know your source, not some guy that knows some guy that knows....and so on.
    When you personally know your source you can ask them where they are getting their stuff from! Ask for complete packaging and inserts of steroids . Post a picture on the picture forum but be skeptical, some people jus say 'fake' to add to their post counts so you actually had one person that thought it was fake and then 10 others just repeated it to get more posts!! See who sais what about your gear! high moderators and people that have been on the forum for a very long time will know better, but people that have used the gear first hand will know best!
    Most people i know that used fake/questionable european gear ended up getting great results, fake might mean th ecompany didnt make it, but it doesnt necessarily mean its olive oil! Send a sample to a lab!
    For QV mexican gear you can go to the website and chck lot numbers!! which is extra security!
    Gear that has been accuratly fakes usually is th same substance aswell, thats what i've seen with gear faked in iran, pakistan and india! it contained the same amounts it was only faked to make people by it thinking its european! other than that just use your judgement...if it looks like a picke jar with a home-printed label then its probably fake!

ColdSore is offline Banned
    its dumb to fake gear b/c manufacturers get the hormone cheap...underdose and cut corners...yeah that will happen when people start to get greedy...but i agree...theres not enough fakes out there to be too worried...

maybe primo...and some euro and iranian gear too

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    There are simple steps to avoid getting bunk gear......make sure you very personally know your source, not some guy that knows some guy that knows....and so on.
    When you personally know your source you can ask them where they are getting their stuff from! Ask for complete packaging and inserts of steroids . Post a picture on the picture forum but be skeptical, some people jus say 'fake' to add to their post counts so you actually had one person that thought it was fake and then 10 others just repeated it to get more posts!! See who sais what about your gear! high moderators and people that have been on the forum for a very long time will know better, but people that have used the gear first hand will know best!
    Most people i know that used fake/questionable european gear ended up getting great results, fake might mean th ecompany didnt make it, but it doesnt necessarily mean its olive oil! Send a sample to a lab!
    For QV mexican gear you can go to the website and chck lot numbers!! which is extra security!
    Gear that has been accuratly fakes usually is th same substance aswell, thats what i've seen with gear faked in iran, pakistan and india! it contained the same amounts it was only faked to make people by it thinking its european! other than that just use your judgement...if it looks like a picke jar with a home-printed label then its probably fake!
    Fake.

little-one is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdStone
    its dumb to fake gear b/c manufacturers get the hormone cheap...underdose and cut corners...yeah that will happen when people start to get greedy...but i agree...theres not enough fakes out there to be too worried...

maybe primo...and some euro and iranian gear too

Thats what I bougtht, primo and also dbol and wintrol. I guess i'll put up some pictures on the picture forum and see what everyone says. Its the primo that worries me because mine looks like all the other primo pictures, but 50% say fake and 50%say legit. So whos to know

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by little-one
    Thats what I bougtht, primo and also dbol and wintrol. I guess i'll put up some pictures on the picture forum and see what everyone says. Its the primo that worries me because mine looks like all the other primo pictures, but 50% say fake and 50%say legit. So whos to know
    primo is faked b/c it is a very expensive hormone...your d-bol and winny will most likely be real...pretty cheap for those

Thread Information