KAEW44 is offline Senior Member

Winstrol-Not for beginners, Not so safe!

The reason i put this post up is because i noticed over 10people who are beginers to the AS world have customized their first cycles to include nothing but winstrol , or even if other substances are used, there alwways is the addition of winstrol. I tried to brainstorm reasons why many are doing this? is winstrol a good steroid ? Yes it is but why is it very appealing to people that havent used steroids before?
    The conclusion...basic searches!!! If you try a basic search engine check for key words like 'steroids' or 'anabolics' you will be faced with a few online stores that claim to sell steroids with high delivery success rates all over the world!! These websites also take the privelage of giving full steroid descriptions and also giving their own 'suggested' cycles which include absolutly no PCT or even a reference to PCT!
    These websites are visited by many people who are thinking of starting steroids and guess what kind of cycles are recomended for beginners and promising 'very low/no sides' here are a few :

cycle 1: (12week cycle)!!
    Dbol -35mg/day
    Winstrol-25mg.day

cycle 2: (8week cycle)
    Winstrol-30mg/day
    Deca -400mg/week

cycle3: (9week cycle)
    Winstrol-50mg/day
    Primobolan -200mg/week

These are all claimed to be beginner cycles and are all done with no PCT, and the Winstrol description and profile cliams that its th ebest steroid because it wont turn to estrogen and that all the gains are 100% keepable gains, and there are no known sides.

Thats just my 2cents on why many beginners come to this forum asking for a cycle check and their first cycle is pure winstrol!!

Winstrol is a good substance for those that know how to use it for thei advantage, but i does have some bad sides you would want to avoid...lease duscuss.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    i would say its very popular for 3 reasons:

#1)- the small to large gains (depending largely on diet and food intake) are most likely all LBM gains without water or bloat.

#2) people have winny marked as a fat burner...not true, but everyone thinks winny burns fat.

#3) can be taken orally...most people are affraid to stick, so an oral cycle is a big plus to these pansys.

JMO and quick thinking about this.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    As a newbie that fell into the Winstrol trap and came to this site asking about how to inject...that is basically exactly what happened. The info in the gym and on the web is that Winstrol is a mild steriod with no sides and keepable gains. I was told that it is so easy on the body that most BB's and atheletes cycle it year round.

If you look at the even PH's, those companies are either now producing Winny knock-offs or revamping their webpages and ads to highlight their Winny-style product.

It's the only gear I hear beginners talking about.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch1967
    As a newbie that fell into the Winstrol trap and came to this site asking about how to inject...that is basically exactly what happened. The info in the gym and on the web is that Winstrol is a mild steriod with no sides and keepable gains. I was told that it is so easy on the body that most BB's and atheletes cycle it year round.

If you look at the even PH's, those companies are either now producing Winny knock-offs or revamping their webpages and ads to highlight their Winny-style product.

It's the only gear I hear beginners talking about.
    when in reality its one of the worst really...i would say w/o test and not kept to a 6-8 week cycle it would be #2 to tren ...JMO

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    winny makes my joints hurt, my hair fall out and it's the only juice that makes my temper flair. so no, I would not consider winny a "mild" steroid by any means. but I like the end results... the **** works good for me... but I don't run it alone.
    ~R

Thread Information