tiehug is offline New Member

healing an injury

i am a college football player who had offseason surgery on both my adductor muscles that were torn. what steroids would help to speed the recovery process up and strengthin my groin. i have taken juice before.

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tiehug
    i am a college football player who had offseason surgery on both my adductor muscles that were torn. what steroids would help to speed the recovery process up and strengthin my groin. i have taken juice before.
    Bro,
    Since you are in college I would stick with something that doesn't stay in your system too long. Anavar 30-50mg a day (3 weeks det.) Prop 100 mg ED or EOD (2 wks. det.). I would use a conservative dose...so you don't get too strong too fast. Also, there's a cream called Traumeel that is touted as being the best anti-inflammatory...and is suggested to be used post-surgery to reduce scar tissue. www.performancenutritionals.com is where to get it. They use it in Europe in clinics and hospitals with a great deal of success. Not that expensive...worth a 50 go tube. D-bol at 30-50 mg/day (5 wks. det.) too...and maybe anadrol at 50-100 mg/day (2 months det.). That's what I would go with. I would have test and Var in there for sure. Var for the connective tissue purposes. My theory is that it would reduce scar tissue as well. Just some ideas...rawhide

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    The juice will help in recovery, but I wouldn't suggest taking it. What I would do is have a very clean diet and eat a sufficient amount of calories filled with carbohydrates, proteins and EFA's.

What a lot of people don't realize when they're injured is that nutrition is more important than actual rehab. What does the body repair itself with? Squats? Leg extension? Nope...rest and nutrition.

Eat right and stretch. Get a few deep tissue massages and take some time off of training your legs. Your recovery time may not be as fast but I guarantee it will be a hell of a lot stronger and safer then using juice to recover. The chances of re-injury won't be as high.

The faster you heal an injury, the faster you'll re-injure yourself. Take your time.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    that was what i was thinking for him the prop and var cycle.

Thread Information