smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

mailing vet gear from mexico

Has anyone heard of people going to mexico and mailing vet gear back to the states? And could the person in mexico get in any kind of trouble for doing so if the product was intented for vet use only? Thanks again bro's!

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    Has anyone heard of people going to mexico and mailing vet gear back to the states? And could the person in mexico get in any kind of trouble for doing so if the product was intented for vet use only? Thanks again bro's!
    It can be done. The easier thing to do would be to get a runner and put the gear on a bus and pick it up back at the depot in your city.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Just make sure its not mailed directly from a pharamcy which could be flagged by the DEA

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Anything from mexico will be flagged.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    Anything from mexico will be flagged.

i have never done this, so i do not know from experience but i have always heard that it isn't very hard to do this....i have heard that china and mexico are the easiest countries to receive packages from because they are the countries that we receive most of our imports from.....therefore, it would be harder for them to check all of the packages because there are so many packages comming from countries like china and mexico......bump for more ideas

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    My bet is that they open up a higher % of packs from mexico than any other country...

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Long time ago I ordered some t3 (cynomel) from a mexican pharmacy (they provided a prescription). It came having been opened and inspected by customs.

Not a good idea IMO.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy,

Just walk it across the border. If you don't want to walk it across, just pay a runner. Runner usually cost 'bout $40.00. Make sure you pay them on the US side, and don't let them get more than 4 or 5 feet from you the whole time.

Stengun

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stengun
    Howdy,

Just walk it across the border. If you don't want to walk it across, just pay a runner. Runner usually cost 'bout $40.00. Make sure you pay them on the US side, and don't let them get more than 4 or 5 feet from you the whole time.

Stengun
    Thats funny....... but true. But what if he RUNS? Are you gonna be like "hey STOP that guy, he's got my ROIDS"

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    well 20ml of test costs 40 bucks so if your going to pay the guy 40 bucks and he runs away with your stuff then the worst is your out of 40 bucks. t3 is not classified as a steroid so u don't have to be super precautious when taking it across the border.

ItalianMuscle27 is offline Senior Member
    Yes it can be done. All I can say is be descreet with the packaging, keep it small, and be creative and it will get through. Kinda funny someone bringing up this topic, my good friend just spent 2 weeks in Mexico and mailed me a package which I got yesterday. Good Luck...

Thread Information