monsterback is offline New Member

Female Cycle Question

My wife is mid cylce of an 8 week cycle.

Stats:

5'3"
    145 LBS
    20%BF
    Cycle is 100mg Primo/inj 50mg Deca /inj per week

She has been lifting now with me for 3 years.
    Since her cycle started she has incredible strength gains. She takes the Deca because it helps with joint pain in her hip and knees(Old Injuries).

She seems to be having problems with water retention and her BF is not going down even though she is dieting and eating really clean.

Finally the question. I have some extra nolvadex and read that nolvadex can help a female during a cycle with water retention and bodyfat reduction.

I would like some opinions from experienced female board members.

Your input and dosage recommendations would be appreciated.

monsterback

4plates is offline Banned
    have you wife join the female forum,theres a wonderfull bunch of ladies waiting to help.they sometimes come on this board but she will probably get a better responce in that forum

Thanks 4Plates

She tried to sign up for the female board but had some technical glitch getting signed up and she gave up.

monsterback

MindBomb is offline Member
    I don't know about Nolva...But if you can get som Anavar , 10 mg ed does wonders for female...Good luck bro, bra.

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Try arimidex 0.25 everyday, forget about nolvadex . Anavar and at 5mg is good for woman. Helps reduce subcurtaneous and abdominal fat. Add 140mcg clen . at the end of the cycle everyday for 3 weeks to help the ward off the crash at the end of the cycle. Don't take is longer than 3 weeks.

Thanks to all the replied.

If we drop the Deca from her cycle will it help with reducing water retetion and help the primo reduce her BF?

caseyvc3

My wife cannot use Clen do to other health issues. She is afraid of orals because of the bad press on potential liver damage. I know orals are better for females because adjustment is easier if sides start developing.

She trains hard and is discourage that her body composition is not changing. When she does legpresses half the guys in the gym won't work in with her because they don't want to be embarassed.

Thanks again,
    caseyvc3

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    Ya, don't worry about giving her any deca , especially at such a low dosage. Has she ever done primo before? It would cause her problems at a 100mgs a day. If she doesn't want to turn into a man I suggest that she start a 5mg a day, and work her way up to 30mg. I would go higher than that. I sugest she stick to very low dosages of anavar . Try joining the femal forum.

Primo

Goldstone77

She is doing 100mg/wk inj. of primo. Not 100mg a day, one man in the family is enough. She is planning to drop the Deca at the end of the cycle. The Deca just helps with some joint pain.

Thanks,
    caseyvc3

Thread Information