Thread: femara/nolva

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru

femara/nolva

are these enough to completley block all estrogen effects

Have prexisting gyno really want to use test but cant

Would i be crazy to try anyway

If your test dose is in the 500mg/wk range, 1.25mg EOD of letro and 10-20mg/day of nolva will be fine. You may opt for 20mg/day of nolva to be extra "safe".

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i thought you shouldn't run nolva with femara since the nolva reduces the effects of the femara, where is pheedo

femara killed my sex drive at 1.25mg EOD even on 500mg of test, and i am prone (puberty).

Using nolva with either adex or letro will reduce plasma concentrations of either AI, but that's unimportant....you simply dose accordingly.

I assume you used letro without nolva?

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Using nolva with either adex or letro will reduce plasma concentrations of either AI, but that's unimportant....you simply dose accordingly.

I assume you used letro without nolva?
    yeah i did, i might have to run nolva with the femara next time around and just stick to 1.25mg EOD but since it was my first cycle i was expecting some crazy ass sex drive, but got nothing, gf was a disappointed. might try 1.25mg E3D?

femara is hard on lipid and i should have had nolva to help with it but was told not to run them together.

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    yeah i did, i might have to run nolva with the femara next time around and just stick to 1.25mg EOD but since it was my first cycle i was expecting some crazy ass sex drive, but got nothing, gf was a disappointed. might try 1.25mg E3D?

femara is hard on lipid and i should have had nolva to help with it but was told not to run them together.
    Yeah, you can go E3D...that's better IMO, and then modulate your dosage of nolva accordingly. High systemic estrogen is what you want....using nolva just prevents its effects at the breast, one of the few places we don't want its effects.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Yeah, you can go E3D...that's better IMO, and then modulate your dosage of nolva accordingly. High systemic estrogen is what you want....using nolva just prevents its effects at the breast, one of the few places we don't want its effects.
    do you think there is any doubt that my crash in libido was due to too much estro suppression from the femara? i feel hornier now on week 4 of PCT then i did on cycle, a big difference.

sorry for hijacking the thread, but i thought this information could be helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by peaker
    do you think there is any doubt that my crash in libido was due to too much estro suppression from the femara? i feel hornier now on week 4 of PCT then i did on cycle, a big difference.

sorry for hijacking the thread, but i thought this information could be helpful.
    Yes, too much estrogen suppression can cause libido issues, although your test dose and dose of AI don't make that seem likely, there is a lot of room for individual variation.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Thanks for shedding some new light i want to run 500 mg of enanthate week 1-13 eq1-12
    possibly some tren
    If i were to add 150mgs of prop eod weeks1-4 is there more of a risk?

run it at 1.25mg EOD and you should be fine at that dosage mate. i am prone i didnt have any systems or water at all, bump up dose if needed.

Thread Information