Thread: My Winny cycle

Tetsuya is offline New Member

My Winny cycle

I'm on a Winny cycle at 50mgs of depot shooting it in the morning, and 10 5mg pills taken orally at night. This would come out to 100mgs of Winny a day. Is this too hard on my body? I felt that only the 10 5 mg tablets would be going through my liver so it is okay. Anyone with some experienced advice?

The Emperor is offline Associate Member
    How longs the cycle gonna last you. Make sure you have some milk thistle or liv-52 on hand. I recommend you get yor liver values check also and then after the first week to see how things are affecting you. Keep in mind that using the thistle of liv durning the cycle takes away from gains...

4plates is offline Banned
    first of all both tabs and depot both go through your liver sinc they are both 17aa
    what else are you stacking it with?
    are you taking milk thistle,theres alot of controversy about it but id rather be save than sorry.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Originally posted by 4plates
    first of all both tabs and depot both go through your liver sinc they are both 17aa
    TRU. . . How long are you using for?

Tetsuya is offline New Member
    I am on my 3rd wek at 100mgs a day. I was going to be on for another 5 days. I'm stacking with deca at 200/wk and primo at 400/wk. Should I go down on the Winny?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    That changes things a bit

solid90062 is offline Member
    50mg ed is all you need. any more and you are seriously messing with your body

goldstone_77 is offline Junior Member
    6 weeks is stretching... Personally, I wouldn't go longer that 3 weeks on the winny at any dosage. How much do you like your liver?

spanky is offline New Member
    liver damage is overrated. alcoholics kill their liver daily for decaded and most are fine. i do recommend getting blood test from your doctor. tell him you are using accutane and your dermatoligst told you to get regular blood tests.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Hmmm, well someone just got done with 4 weeks of Dbol (2weeks ago) and is about to start 5 weeks of Winny. I'm not too worried about it.

Thread Information