Thread: Sustanon 250mg

Badboyyy is offline Banned

Sustanon 250mg

Hey Im new to this but had a quick question. I'm 5'9 and I weight 175 and I want to put some weight on. I was wondering how many times a week should I be injecting sustanon 250MG ? And I also wanted to know aproximently how much weight would I put on by doing 30 ML of sustanon 250MG?

bubbathegut is offline Member
    sus should be injected EOD or every 3rd day for best results, u should see quite a bit of growth with that cycle, all depending on how much eat and workout. i would say in the range of 20 - 40 pounds...

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    Please do some more research before you start a cycle. Invest at least a good 6 months to a year before doing so.

Ohh I eat aloot trust me lol I workout every other day. 3-4 times a week. But thats good to hear I was hoping for atleast 20 pounds.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    i average 20 - 25 pounds on every cycle, but remember u will lose some weight when the cycle is over too..since u are on sauce, u can work out 5 days a week too...

thatz tru didnt realize that . you seem to know your stuff. so what can i do to try my best to keep the weight on in the end ? would working out more often help or it doesnt make a difference either way i will lose

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboyyy
    thatz tru didnt realize that . you seem to know your stuff. so what can i do to try my best to keep the weight on in the end ? would working out more often help or it doesnt make a difference either way i will lose
    if you wanna keep your gains look into post cycle therpy(pct). run that cycle 10-12 weeks and possibly get some dbol and run that for the first 4 weeks because it will take 4-5 weeks for the sust to kick in. make sure you run pct after your cycle!

Thread Information